5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect work pants
I recently bought a couple pairs of these pants, and I really love them. They solve the only complaint I had about the other Dickies pants I usually wear - the legs are straight on these pants, unlike the very baggy legs on the Dickies Work Pants Dickies Mens Loose Fit Double Knee Work Pant.

Unlike the other reviewer, I don't have a problem with the 5/8" x...
Published on December 7, 2011 by Patrick Sharp

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted lighter weight
Really was looking for something lighter weight. These pants are OK, nothing wrong with them but I would like to find some light weight poplin pants with belt loops. Seems all the light weight poplins are scrubs.
Published 18 months ago by David G Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect work pants, December 7, 2011
Patrick Sharp (Riverside, CA USA) - See all my reviews

Unlike the other reviewer, I don't have a problem with the 5/8" x 1-1/4" logo on the knee. I don't think such a tiny little product label could justify the term, "walking billboard".

Just like all Dickies products I have owned, these seem to be of great quality, and I look forward to years and years of use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Most durable work pants I have ever owned, September 14, 2014
Positives:
Resist fading
Extra pockets

Negatives:
A bit too large, and their non relaxed fit is a bit too small. Wish there was an "in between" size
Material extremely stiff, takes several washes to break in

Did I mention how durable these pants are? I've own some of them for 7-8 years and have only torn one pair on an extremely sharp piece of metal that would have given me stitches had it not been for these pants. Pants were still wearable afterwards on top of that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well!, May 3, 2013
My husband is about 1.7m tall. The length is just now, and we don't have to alter it. The waist is a little loose. It would have been better if they have odd number sizes like 33" for the waist. No matter, my husband can wear a belt from Dickies, which he can adjust to a suitable length. The colour runs though, so be careful if you intend to throw this into the washing machine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if they are genuine., September 4, 2014
I've bought more at kmart. The ones that I bought at kmart are button type and the zipper access is larger. The quality of the pants are good and I could not detect if they are counterfeit or not. The amazon pants were not button type but have a metal hook and clasp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Perfect for work. Ordered 4 more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 12, 2014
I had read that they run somewhat small and this seems to be true - NOT small enough that the did not fit mind you, but they were just a bit tighter than the rest of my pants in the same size. Double knee will save me on these as this is always what seems to rip first. Material seems a bit stiff and rugged, but in a good way. Even the pockets are made of a more rugged material than most pants.

I bought these as well as well as the "P856DS Polyester/ Cotton Relaxed Fit Men's Premium Industrial Double Knee Pant with Straight Leg" to see which one I liked better as they appeared to be so similar - and they are AMOST the same. Belt loops, waste band, no button (little dress-slacks metal latch /hook thing) and oddly enough, the others had a small portion of the double knee bottom stitching open in the middle for some reason when these did not. Ultimately I think I like these better, but the differences are small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants., June 28, 2014
Pants look great and fit great. I also have a pair with a wider leg, and they belt loops are different between the two. No issue, but it was odd to me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Had to return these, unfortunately, June 19, 2014
Scruitol (Lancaster, PA) - See all my reviews
The quality was good but the inseam and length sizes were reversed and they did not fit. That aside the pants did appear to be good quality and I was sorry I was not able to exchange rather than return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, June 4, 2014
I respect this outfit. The material is solid and first class. I wash in cold water and permanent press. The color is maintained and no wrinkles if you hang directly from the dryer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, May 19, 2014
Gary Einloth "Buyer" (Florham Park, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
There pants are very comfortable. They fit perfect and the double knee is great. I always wear out the knees due to the type of work I do. A great product!!