5.0 out of 5 stars Outdoor pants for the working man!
Wore these pants today while walking on ice-covered sidewalks in Buffalo, NY. They are so warm I don't need to wear snow-pants, the original intent for buying them.
Published 18 months ago by Buffalo Bill

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective product
I returned one of three pairs I bought because the fly button hole was cut too small which prevented the pants from closing.
I did not appreciate having to pay the return shipping charge for a defective product.
My refund came through for the cost of the pants only - nothing for the two shipping charges I had to pay.
It cost me $12 for their mistake!
Published 19 months ago by MASTER ELECTRICIANS

5.0 out of 5 stars Outdoor pants for the working man!, January 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies DD217 Men's Relaxed Fit Flannel-Lined Pocket Jean Stonewashed, January 10, 2013
These jeans are a good fit and are very comfortable and warm.
They washed well and did not shrink.
I highly recommend the jeans to anyone who needs tough hardwearing jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Double lined jeans, December 28, 2012
Nice quality, very warm, My son loved them, said they keep him nice and warm when he has to work outside!

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective product, December 30, 2012
It cost me $12 for their mistake!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Husband to ride his Harley to work!, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Men's Flannel Lined Work Jeans (Apparel)
I bought these for my Husband for riding his Harley to work in the cold mornings! Perfect fit, even over long underwear, look good on him! Ordered his regular size, was perfect! He wants another pair to trade off with!!! Great Product!!! Warm too!!! We are verry happy with them, he's warm & I'm happy that he is!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for motorcyclists, November 4, 2013
I purchased these jeans last minute for my recent October ride through upstate NY and boy am I glad that I did. It felt like I was wearing cozy pajama pants underneath my jeans, and due to the thickness they blocked much of the wind from penetrating and freezing my legs. The only negative is due to the thickness they fall a little strangely around your legs and aren't what I would call stylish. But hey, sometimes you are just happy to be warm and comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Men's Flannel Lined Work Jeans (Apparel)
My husband really likes this pair of cotton flannel-lined jeans. He says they are comfortable and warm. Just what he needs for our snowy winters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Winter pants, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Dickies Men's Flannel Lined Work Jeans (Apparel)
Bought these as Xmas gift for father in law. He wore them the next day and said they were fantastic. True to size fit. Very warm - just what he was looking for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Utilitarian look and feel., January 17, 2013
Somewhat short zipper opening. "Watch" pocket present. No crease in trouser legs. Size 32x32 seems accurate, perhaps a little large in waist even but haven't measured it. I can wear a 30 in some makes so hard to say. Washed only once so far and worn about 10-11 times around house. No 'heavy' use. The khaki lined Dickies I had ordered earlier looked better with permanent crease, and except for the wide belt loops, looked reasonably good. These jeans do not have large belt loops. About what you might expect overall - average lined jeans. For what its worth, Made in Mexico.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal nice looking jeans very comfortable and warm, really warm with thermals!, December 7, 2013
For some reason were hard to find without ordering, however was very pleased with the quality and fit, nice jeans! will by again!

Rate and Discover Movies