Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 10, 2014
I want to love these, they are light and I like the extra pockets hammer loop, but the sizing is off. I'm a bit short and skinny, bought these in a 32w 30l and both seem overlarge. I think the waist size is too large and the part of the pants under the knee is excessively baggy, as well as being an inch or two too long. Overall the fabric feels soft and light yet durable, the fit is just poor. I may just hem them into shorts and wear them with a belt.

Buy a size smaller.
on September 3, 2015
Excellent fit, and lightweight enough to wear in spring/summer weather. So far they have been very durable in the wash; standing up to heavy washing and drying in the dryer. There was no shrinkage. These are lightweight work pants, so I wouldn't recommend them for jobs where you have rough surfaces and tight spaces to crawl in. These are a good bargain at this price, and perfect for office casual and lightweight work pants.
I feel like the low ratings for durability on the job are unfair, as the description clearly tells you what you need to know. These are lightweight, not double kneed or lined heavy duty work pants.
on March 29, 2016
Ordered these as an affordable alternative to Carhartt and have been pleased with the fit and durability for almost half the price. The front pocket openings are a little tight to get your hands into if you have anything clipped on them, but have plenty of room inside. The leg pocket were most people put a phone is a little snug for larger phones like Notes and 6 Plus.
on June 23, 2015
Not bad for cheaper work pants, but i feel like they are cut funny, not sure if it is just this pair I got. I like boot cut jeans that sit lower on the waist, but these I have to keep real low on my waist or they like to ride up my butt. Like the seat of the pants isn't big enough and I'm an average size guy with what I believe is an average size butt. I like the material and build just wish they fit better, tempted to try another pair and return them if they fit the same.
on January 6, 2014
I wear these as my job is office casual and I may have to work the plant floor on any given day. The fit is always correct and I have not had them shrink even after several washes. I would definitely buy again!
on November 5, 2015
Dickies have always been the "poor mans Carhartts." They fit well, feel nice. I remodel homes for a living and have worn the Carhartt equivalent pants. These are designed quite poorly. The top pockets are extremely tight and hard to get my hands into (i even have thin hands to begin with)- almost impossible while sitting down. The side leg pockets are placed too low, to the point where I have to adjust my back downward to reach into them. If I were you, I'd buy the Carhartt pants. Like I said, these are "poor man Carhartts." Spend the extra money and go with the superior brand.
on September 11, 2015
I love them. I ordered mine a size short with the reviews of them fitting big. They fit pretty low on the waist. You'll get plumbers crack if not careful. I tuck my shirt in and wear a belt and that seems to fix the problem. I prefer this to them sagging and bunching up between your legs. The material feels good and not stiff like other brands.
on February 1, 2016
A bit large and the color definitely isn't the color of the pictures, but it is great anyway. Dickie always make great pants and will keep buying though I'll be more careful about the colors in the future
on October 29, 2015
Great pants. I read many of the reviews and decided to order a size smaller in length than I would normally buy for jeans. I usually buy 34/32. I purchase a 34/30 and they fit perfect. Very comfortable and well made.
on May 19, 2015
Even though I purchased the dark brown color pants, they visibly hold oil and stains much worse than jeans, and it doesn't wash out. I wont be purchasing more of these any time soon because my job gets me filthy. If you don't mind going to work in dirty pants, it's fine, but I try to look professional. They fit great, breathe, and are very comfortable though.