Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: Large|Color: Black|Change

on December 22, 2013
I've had this for a couple of years now. It's held up really well, and it's true to it's name, it won't scratch anything. I wear a 33-34 pant and I'm wearing the medium size, which is listed for 34-36.
on July 9, 2014
As a professional tech I needed a belt like this to make sure I don't scratch vehicles when I am leaning over the fender working. This belt does the job perfectly! It's easy to put on and I have yet to have it unlatch while I am working. The price is great compared to similar belts from the tool trucks and I think that it's more versatile. If you need it to be smaller you can just punch or drill another hole to make it fit the way you need it to.

My only gripe which I knocked 1 start for is that the description when I bought it didn't give an indication what waist size the small, medium, and large would fit. I wear a 36 waist in pants and shorts, my actual waist is 34 inches. I bought the large belt and I am using the very last (smallest setting) belt hole for it to fit me. I probably could have gotten the medium and been fine.
on June 1, 2016
The sizing was very accurate. Belt works well and doesn't scratch. The pin is metal, but it would probably go though airport security because it is so small. The pin is covered with a protective plastic wrap that needs to be cut off before use. Otherwise, it is very difficult to put on the belt. I think several of the bad reviews may have not removed the plastic.
on March 16, 2014
I bought one of these to wear to work. What I do requires I have no metal on my belt so I don't scratch cars. The people I work for provide Velcro belts. But the Velcro starts losing its grip after a few months to a year, and it's a pain to get it replaced.

I used the first one for almost a year. But I finally lost enough weight that it was on the last hole. So I knew exactly what I wanted to replace it with: a smaller size of the same product.

My one and only complaint is that it's hard to get it hooked to the right size sometimes. It depends on what else I'm wearing, so this isn't always the case. But I can't think of a way they could have designed it any different and still get it to work as well as it does.
on October 20, 2014
I am a Honda PACT student, I also work at a dealership on weekends. I have gone through many belts, and this one so far is working out really well. I have had it for about 3 months. The adjustment hole I use is starting to stretch out. Other than that the belt looks nice, and does not seem cheap. Perfect for mechanics or anyone who needs a belt that will not scratch a surface when you are pressed up against something you are working on.
on February 26, 2015
My mechanic husband wears this nearly every day. He needed a belt, but insisted he could never find one that wouldn't scratch whatever vehicle he leans against. This appears to be good quality and comfortable.
on May 28, 2016
I have ordered this belt for my husband 3 times! They are great. He works a strenuous and demanding job that eventually after months and months of long hours and hard work, he deserves a fresh one. I can attest the belt hold s it shape and is good for engineering, construction and maintenance jobs because of its release style you wouldn't have to be too worried it will get caught and hurt your body. I highly recommend this product and my husband would agree! Thanks Dickies!
on May 26, 2016
The only negative involved has nothing to do with the belt, but with previous reviews. This belt does not run small. I ordered a size L, rather than M, since the previous reviews indicated it ran samll. I am on the last (smallest notch) of the belt. Perhaps you reviewers are just bigger than you think you are!
The belt is great. Looks good, seems like nice leather, and it keeps my shirts hole-free and my guitars buckle-rash-free.
on January 26, 2015
This is a great quality belt for those who don't want a buckle. I ordered this because I carry a concealed weapon in a Pistol Wear rig and I wanted something that would not protrude. Its also nice for long surveillances when sitting so you don't have a buckle sticking you in the gut. Good find!
on January 29, 2015
I work on cars professionally and this belt is perfect for avoiding scratches on customers' cars. I was skeptical about the design at first but after trying it out it made me wonder why all belts aren't made like this. It's nice real leather, looks prefessional, and works incredibly well.