Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 2, 2013
These are unbelievably comfortable! Lightweight fabric, stretchy, and feel like pajama pants. They run big--I am 5'5", 155lb, and a size medium fits me (I originally ordered a size large which was WAY too big). Even these have room--but fit comfortably. Very flattering on--and have great utilitarian pockets.
on September 25, 2013
I'm not in the health profession or anywhere near it, but I like a comfortable pair of pants with cargo pockets so I can carry my wallet and phone and keys without having to carry a bag around everywhere. Cargo pants were all the rage about 4 years ago, but now I have a hard time finding full length cargo pants (i.e. not capris) for women. I found these Dickies scrubs and felt silly for ordering them, but did it anyway because I wanted pockets.

THESE ARE THE PANTS OF MY DREAMS. I am going to wear these scrubs everywhere I can, and I'm going to order more as soon as possible. They are so comfortable and light weight, and they just look like every day comfortable casual pants. I'm 5'11 and plus-sized with most of my weight being around my mid-section. XL worked perfect for me in length, and they look great and hang great on my funky ol' bod.

A+++++ highly recommended would do business again, etc.
77 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon October 23, 2015
I am not a super easy-to-fit nurse...I have curves PLUS I'm tall. If you have any of these in common with me, you'll love these stretchy soft scubs! In my opinion, they run a full size larger, and the length can be considered LONG. I usually wear a L-XL (size 14 in regular pants) and a L fit me loosely (which I liked). If you are petite, you will likely have to hem these a bit (but do consider that this may not be do-able if you have to hem them alot, because there is a 3 inch side slit on each leg) What else can I tell you? They wash & wear well and the colors are vibrant and really nice...and the fabric is about as comfy as you can hope for!!! The have elastic in the back PLUS a draw string around the waist. The only 'con' is a very minor one: Somehow I am always having to pull these up a little and adjust the string throughout my shift; they make their way down a little, especially in front. (I have other stretchy scrub pants that I don't do this.) It may be because I have a substantial booty that is pulling them down in the back (I'm so glad that it seems to be favorably in style these days, it was never thought of as an 'attribute' by me!) If it weren't for that SMALL 'problem', I'd give these a full FIVE stars! (I still LOVE these and would not hesitate to buy again!) Hope all this helps you in your scrub-buying decision! Again: Hips/booty-licious? Thick legs? Tall? These are definitely the scrub pants for you!

10/30/15 update: I purchased three different colors, so I was able to see what another reviewer mentioned: these are not consistently sized. The grey ones I got fit smaller than the black ones. The maroon ones fit somewhere between the two. Can't they use one pattern for all the colors?? Geesh! So what will this mean to other buyers? I'm going to say this in an effort to be helpful: don't expect the grey colored ones to be cut 'large' like the black, they are more 'true to size'...but can't speak for all the other colors. Hope this helps!
on September 11, 2013
Fit and style were fine, but in all the reviews on Amazon, not one person mentioned that these pants feel nothing like traditional scrubs. They remind me of swimsuit material. They are also somewhat heavy and with the flare style, I felt the ankle swing around too much and drag while walking.
on January 19, 2014
The stretch is fantastic when you need to bend over all the time in a vet clinic and the look and feel is actually formal enough to wear to the office. Best part is, fur does not seem to stick to the material. Will buy more for day to day wear. But one note, the waist is HUGE so I have to keep pulling up the pants all the time.
on February 7, 2014
These are the most comfortable scrubs I have ever had. They are so soft, don't fade and don't wrinkle. Although listed as a junior fit, they fit me better than most that are listed as missy fit.
on May 11, 2013
THE PANTS ARE NICE BUT THEY RUN REALLY LARGE. I AM A BIG GIRL AND ORDERED THE LARGE AND THEY SLIP DOWN EVEN WITH THE DRAW STRING TIED. WOULD CONSIDER BUYING ANOTHER PAIR IN MEDIUM. I JUST LOVE DICKIES. RECEIVED QUICKLY FROM THIS SELLER
on February 14, 2014
The material is soft and hangs well. The first time I wore these pants I had several compliments. They are also tougher than they appear. Wading through snow drifts and a frisky dog pawing at them didn't leave a mark.
on March 29, 2014
I love these scrub pants! The material is very soft and fits well! I wear a small in scrub pants and these fit true to size. I was a little worried because I find the matching top to these bottoms runs small & I had to size up for it, but these pants run true to size.
on December 14, 2014
I was looking for three main things when I bought these:

Stretch
A fabric that doesn't attract a ton of pet hair
Something that covers my well endowed rear

It has met all of those. They're the first comfortable pair of scrub pants I've purchased. Most of the time I buy in my size and they're barely high enough to cover my rear. These cover it well enough that I don't have to worry about sharing a little crack when I squat or bend.

We have a collie who sheds worse than any other dog on this planet and the cotton/polyester/spandex blend repels the majority of the hair (yay for saving me on lint rollers!). The stretch is just right that it gives a little without looking like unprofessional sweatpants.

I'll be buying more for sure!