Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Small|Color: Dark Brown|Change

on December 17, 2010
It's hard to find anything at fault with the standard Dickies work shirts.

Pros:
* They just look good. With everything.
* They need almost no ironing. If you time it right and hang them up straight out of the dryer (before it's finished the cycle -- when they're not yet 100% dry), they require no ironing at all.
* They last forever. Roll around on the concrete; play in the dirt; brush elbows with bigwigs -- these shirts will survive.

Cons:
* They run about 3/4 size big. If you like baggier clothes, order your size. If you like more form-fitting shirts, order a size smaller.
* They don't make you coffee in the morning and drive you to work. Dickies, if you're listening, please work this into the design.

Buy one of every color, and you won't need another shirt for 5 years. Seriously.
11 comment|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2013
Welcome to the club. If you’re the sort of MAN that mows his own lawn, would rescue children from a burning orphanage, then change the oil on a car, truck or train; then this is the shirt for you.

Dickies are some of the longest and hardest wearing shirts in the history of MEN. The design allows one the wear them tucked in or hanging out. Long sleeves can be rolled up, and you’ve got a delightful summer ensemble to carry you through the year; just the way I like it. There are also two pockets, count them two, which hold manly man things like chuck keys, fishing lures, and bacon.

With more than a dozen colors, who’s to say these aren’t equally fashionable? With so many choices you can have a shirt to match your mood. Silver when the Raiders play at home, Hunter Green for hunting, and Red as a display of rage over the senseless removal of Caterpillar engines from the pickup truck market. There truly is a color for every occasion.

Washing is idiot proof since I can do it. Put it in the machine and wash, no pre-rinse or delicate cycles, just get the washer started and you did good. Then you can dry by hanging it up, using the dryer or leaving it in the machine for an extra day, cuz it will come out fresh and wrinkle free.

If you’re seeking the ultimate work shirt, it really is hard to do better than Dickies. Having them delivered to my doorstep and avoiding a soul depleting trip to a mall, makes it a done deal.
33 comments|77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2008
My husband loved this shirt so much, I ordered another one in Navy a few days later! He's a bit over 6' tall and the sleeves & shirt-tail are just the perfect length for him (longer than expected without going for X-Tall size!) but not bulky - he tucks shirts into his pants.
These shirts are truly "wash 'n wear", needing little or no ironing at all. Dickies brand clothing combines quality and comfort and you can't beat their prices on Amazon.com!
This is a nice shirt that should last you years, very durable!

It has a bit too much polyester for my liking although that is likely what makes it so durable and easy to clean.

It has great styling and stays tucked in (it's a bit long). For the price, if you need a work shirt, this is the one to get! I have this same shirt in 3 different colors and like them all.
on April 3, 2013
Excellent quality that I've come to expect from Dickies.
The only problem was that I took peoples advice from previous comment and bought the shirt one size smaller than normal. This shirt runs true to size. I'm 5'9", 185 lbs. I need a large and should have bought a large.
Ended up giving the shirt to a friend and ordering a large.

Great product. Fast shipping.
Lesson learned.
on January 29, 2013
I currently work in Afghanistan and my job requires me to be outdoors and it's very active. But this shirt holds up great I swear it can't tear it's durable and light weight it's a bit stiff at first so you kind of have to wear it alot and wash it first but eventually it will mold to your body and the comfort is awesome. Would definitely buy again! Oh and sizes tend to run big atleast for me they did so I got one size smaller and it's perfect.
on May 5, 2014
This shirt was ordered to replace a Dickies shirt that I have worn for at least 150 days in the last year. That is a lot of use for sure but I have been pleased with the color steadfastness and durability. So it seems strange that the new shirt weighs less than the old one! I will be more than surprised if the new one lasts any where near as long as the old one. I can see thru it more easily than the old worn out one, when held up to the light. Unfortunately, I suppose that more companies will be cutting corners in this economy but I hope that Dickies does the right thing and returns to their higher thread count, weight and durability.
on May 8, 2014
The quality and fabric are good. The fit is rather baggy. The second button (below the collar button) is too low, so when the collar is open (usually!) there is a long gap. Definitely need to wear a T-shirt under it unless you have a gold necklace with skull and diamond eyes you want to show off!
on June 15, 2015
I work in a machine shop, during cold weather we have decent heat, so a flannel shirt is too much. This is just right, when a tee shirt is not warm enough. It also cleans up very nicely after being splashed with oil or water soluble cutting fluids.
on December 31, 2014
Fits as expected until you wash it in COLD then line dry it, and the sleeves shrink about 2 ½ inches. Looks like I will be having a cut off soon. Totally unhappy with the shrink action of this item, I figured if I bought Dickies it would be a good product. Order AT LEAST a size larger than you think.