Top positive review
86 people found this helpful
A hardworking, long-wearing classic
on December 17, 2010
It's hard to find anything at fault with the standard Dickies work shirts.
* They just look good. With everything.
* They need almost no ironing. If you time it right and hang them up straight out of the dryer (before it's finished the cycle -- when they're not yet 100% dry), they require no ironing at all.
* They last forever. Roll around on the concrete; play in the dirt; brush elbows with bigwigs -- these shirts will survive.
* They run about 3/4 size big. If you like baggier clothes, order your size. If you like more form-fitting shirts, order a size smaller.
* They don't make you coffee in the morning and drive you to work. Dickies, if you're listening, please work this into the design.
Buy one of every color, and you won't need another shirt for 5 years. Seriously.