Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dickies Men's Leather Slimfold Wallet With Chain, Black, One Size
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change

on September 25, 2012
Yep, having my billfold chained to my clothes has already saved me from losing it again. What really prompted this purchase was having my billfold stolen from me while I was at the check out line of a fast food store. Right under my nose...and it was gone.

I realized that I am getting a bit long in the tooth and not so good about remembering things, so I decided to get one of these wallets with a chain.

I checked the reviews of several wallets and decided to go with this one. Why? Because it did have positive comments about the chain, and the inside slots.

This one got four stars from me as the chain is excellent, the clasp is very strong, metal and quite secure. The wallet material is fine, but nothing special. It does look like the wallet will hold up for quite a while. I do wish that it was a bit larger. That is, that it had some plastic folders for pictures or credit cards, but there are enough. The lack of space did cost the rating one star.

I'm glad I bought this one, given what was available at the time. It certainly is worth the money. You really won't have to worry about losing it IF you do use the chain. It has already saved me more than once from simply forgetting it.

UPDATE: 12 April 2013~~ I have now had this wallet for over six months and it continues to please me. I can't count the times that I might have walked off without this wallet except for the chain. The chain and clasp are holding up fine. The wallet material still looks almost new. And, as I drop the wallet many times, (old age is really creeping up on me), stuff that is in the wallet does NOT fall out. That surprised me but was an nice "feature" that I discovered about the wallent. I certainly would buy this again, if I ever lost it. But, I don't think I will because the chain keeps it close to me.
33 comments|79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2012
My husband lost his wallet twice while climbing in and out of his work truck. The stress of credit car cancelling and loss of cash was to much! So I purchased this wallet for him. Both of us love it. The quality is fantastic and worth every dollar. I wish I would have bought it sooner!
on February 21, 2015
I really enjoy this wallet, I've had it for a month, it's easy to keep track of and I never have to spend too much time looking for it if it has been misplaced. The chain is at a really good length, it's not too long to get caught in a chair when you sit down, but it's not too short, so you can still show it off. It hasn't started to decompose like my other wallets yet, which is definitely a plus, it can hold quite a bit of cash, I usually get my tips from work in $1's and I've fit up to about $37 in it. So it's a really great wallet if you want to show off the chain, or protecting your money. It's a really great look for any motorcycle rider, I personally ride, and so far it hasn't fallen out of any of my pockets so it has a decent grip, it's only fallen out once, but no cash, cards, or anything else fell out.
on October 22, 2012
This is one of the best wallets ive had. the chain comes on and off so you can adjust to what you are wearing. all of it is of great quality. another review said the chain was too short, its really just a personal taste, as i found it ok.
on November 29, 2015
I have been using this wallet for several months now. It's a thin wallet so it doesn't make a huge noticeable bulge in my back pocket(which was what I was looking for). The chain is sturdy and is holding up perfectly. My wallet has been exposed to rain and other inclement weather and is still in new condition and as soft leather as the day it arrived.
The ID pocket has an easy slide out hole in it which is great since I frequently have to take my ID out. The pockets are all nicely fit in the sense that the cards slide in and out easily but wont fall out of the wallet if you decided to swing it around.

In the picture I have 13 credit card sized cards in the wallet. I would recommend this wallet.
on December 1, 2012
Great piece, just wish the Dickes emblem wasn't metal because you can feel it sitting in a car seat and impedes bills going into that side. Nice leather nad solid overall.
on October 2, 2015
Stay away. I thought, great, dickies brand, known for tough clothes. Nothing could be further from reality. This wallet is falling apart in multiple places. It's a shame, it looks nice and the chain is quality, but the stitching is wretched. Both of the internal card holders are separating from the cash area. And the divider between both has come lose. Literally every seam is unraveling.

Very unfortunate. My last wallet lasted me 7 years, this onewon't last another month.
on November 30, 2012
it is made in china but looks good and well made it has two pockets for rewards cards three for credit cards plus one for an i.d.for a total of six not including the bill pocket. there`s no button snaps to keep it closed and the chain is very short the chain links are not welded closed either. this one is not hard to close or fit in my back pocket when full. i bought a tri fold chain wallet once and that one had its leather way to thick and was useless since i could not snap the bottons closed when it was filled up. this one no problems at all and has that nice new wallet smell.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 3, 2014
I bought this wallet for my husband when his previous Fossil wallet started to shred. The chain was a nice touch, allowing it to stay attached to him while he bends, twists and turn as he works - he is an Aviation and Power plant Mechanic. Anyway, than a month into use and the edges are shredding and the back is ripping. VERY disappointing in the quality - Dickies normally pulls through for us, but not this time!
on January 18, 2013
This wallet is ideal if if you want a wallet that does not take up a lot of space in your pocket. The chain adds style and security. Dickies is a brand I have always trusted. It is soft and has lots of room for credit cards and such. Slim, stylish and functional. I would consider it to be a casual style wallet. I bought it for myself as a gift from someone. Don't regret buying it.

Con: It is delicate due to the slim size and type of leather. Don't know how long it will hold up over the years.