5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
The boots are comfortable. They fit perfectly so long as you order a half size smaller than what you normally are. The grip is decent I wouldn't say that it's great. You can still slip on them but not as easily.
Published 5 months ago by Joel Aranda

Published 10 months ago by Philos

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but started falling apart in the 2nd week of use., November 3, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Men's Spear Boot (Apparel)
These boots are very comfortable and I really like how they fit my feet. However, in my second week of use (and I only use it for light walking), one of the eyelets for the shoelaces fell off and then a few days later, some of the stitching began to fall off as well - leaving me with having to use some loctite to piece the falling parts back together. I'm really surprised at how poor the quality of these shoes are. I've had this brand before and I don't recall experiencing anything like this. I'm probably going to look for another brand; too bad because I like the fact that these are really comfortable for my feet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots. What more can you say?, June 22, 2014
SGCaper (Southern CT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dickies Men's Spear Boot (Apparel)
Well they run very large. I wear a size 14 and bought these in a 14 and they are a full size too large. I use these around the station house. They are durable and comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good shoes, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Dickies Men's Spear Boot (Apparel)
A little large, but other than that, they feel real good. I will buy them again when these wear out. Next time I will get 11-1/2

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boot, April 1, 2014
This review is from: Dickies Men's Spear Boot (Apparel)
Bought these for my husband recently after verifying his shoe size with others in his closet. He was initially skeptical, stating he typically purchases boots one full size larger than his shoe size. However, he is quite happy with the fit and feel of the boot. It is well constructed, looks nice, and is a good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 28, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars A full size too big. Not slip resistant, January 20, 2014
I ordered a half size
Smaller. It was too big. Make sure you order a full size smaller. Also they are NOT slip resistant. They are horrible in anything other than dry. I'm not happy with this product. False advertisement to its finest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat too large, but overall really nice, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Men's Spear Boot (Apparel)
I bought them as a Christmas present but he ended up getting them early since his other ones kicked the bucket! They are very comfy and do well in the cold. The only thing I don't like about them is that they are somewhat too large for him even though that is his regular size so it was kind of disappointing. He could probably use a half size smaller than normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are nice boots, But they where a little large around the Padded collar and tongue ., December 8, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Men's Spear Boot (Apparel)
Great boots . They are light and very comfortable . The construction of the boots seem durable and well made.
The boots were a little large at the Padded collar and tongue , but the boots fit well other wise. I'm happy with my purchase.
Would buy again !

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but poorly made., December 5, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Men's Spear Boot (Apparel)
Been wearing these for only a short while and they are already splitting at the sides from wear. I only wear them 40 hrs a week and they are not holding up like my Sketchers did. Will be avoiding Dickies till the quality improves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Men's Spear Boot (Apparel)
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. Comfortable as a pair of tennis shoes with the protection of work boots. They fit great and keep his feet warm and dry.

Dickies Men's Spear Boot