Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2

on December 31, 2014
Pants fit a bit smaller than the regular brands (Wrangler, Levi). My biggest issue with these pants is they come out of the dryer looking like a Prius that got sandwiched between two freight trains. Not just wrinkled, but holy jumping batshit wrinkled. The kind of wrinkled that your iron looks at and says, "Oh hell no!" Surprisingly comfortable for pants that come out of the dryer feeling like crumpled sheet metal.

These pants are not worth washing at home. Just take them to the cleaners and tell them NO STARCH. They're already hard enough to break concrete if you drop them.

And for those of you who may think I simply overloaded the washer and dryer.... the photo i submitted was from a small load with only these pants and 4 tshirts. I thought the same; maybe I'm overloading it and they cant tumble right. Nope, these pants just suck like that.
review image
77 comments|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2011
These jeans aren't some super-trendy BS covered in jazzy designs or fancy fades. It's just a pair of sturdy, comfortable, last-forever jeans that cost very little. Killer, right?
on February 23, 2014
I need work pants that can go from getting on a plane, meeting a client, to walking through a sewer, to back on the plane and home again. I've gone from khakis to the major maker of work wear to some others, to finally settle on these for a number of reasons.
1) The double layer leg pocket on the right leg holds my cell phone, two sharpies, and I can clip a flashlight in there; all without sagging. The pocket is snug, so I don't worry about things falling out. A small digital camera can fit there too if I really need it.

2) Durable. I don't worry that I'll rip the crotch or tear out a knee only to have to hit a store on the way back to the airport as I have with some other maker's pants. I have a three-year old pair that has been sprayed with bleach solution a few times (drinking water tanks), dragged through mud and rocks (planting trees at home), and worn to hundreds of job sites. This same pair went on a plane just last week because they still looked good enough for the job at hand. That is some serious durability. Bleach a normal pair of jeans and they'll come out of the wash in shreds. Heavy duty.

3) Price. You see that price? You could pay triple for something half as strong, but why?

4) Appearance: The desert sand could pass as chinos in a pinch, I once tossed a casual brown sport coat on with a dark shirt for a high level meeting and no one said a thing (then again, I smelled terrible after spending four hours in a 12' diameter, 100-year old sewer, so maybe I was sick). The brown duck is my favorite normal color as it goes with a polo or a dark button-down and dirt doesn't show. I've never tried the dark brown because my wife says it won't go with any of my shirts and she's pretty and smart so I take her advice seriously.

So that sums up my view of these pants. I'd rather wear shorts, a t-shirt and cheap flippy-floppies to work and have a rum-based umbrella drink in my hand, but until the safety and marketing guys sign off on that uniform, Dickies pants do the trick.
on November 1, 2013
I bought these after looking all over the place for black pants in my size (36x36) hoping that they would fit seeing as how I can't really try them on...
They came on time and the fit was a bit large but that is how I wanted them, I use them for riding my motorcycle and needed the longer length to be sure my ankles were covered. Good overall quality not to thick and nice relaxed fit.
Now I am just hoping they stay a nice dark black color after a few washes.
I purchased for $25 with free shipping and thought that was fairly reasonable.
VINE VOICEon October 24, 2008
I got these for my carpentry projects; they are decent, medium-weight work pants that are on the low-rise side...they sit lower, on my hip, more than most work pants I have that rest on the waist. Made in Mexico, of strong, triple-stitched 100% "Duck Cloth" Cotton. They seem to be on the snugger side, so you should err in favor of the next size up if you're unsure.
on March 21, 2013
Order a larger size than normal... I always fit into 34 x 34 but I could not get these pants up... I want to try a 36x34. I don't understand how they could fit different than other dickies pants.
VINE VOICEon February 4, 2009
Its not easy to find a pair of jeans that fit good these days because of all the different styles of cut. These fit right all over both in the waist, crotch and legs.
on February 23, 2010
Love these carpeter jeans. There's plenty of room to move. Dickies just never seem to wear out.
on January 19, 2009
This vendor is awesome.. they delivered exactly when they said they would and the pants are of an exceptional quality. Very pleased.
on April 10, 2013
These pants fit very and wear very well for a guy who bigger legs.
I lift weight a lot. Most pants do not fit my legs and tear out in the inseam. these are holding up great.