5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite outer layer inside and outside the house !!!
Published 10 months ago by J. R. Batchelder

3.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT WASH IT
I bought this jacket because it is heavy enough to keep you warm in winter but light enough to be work during the spring or fall. I made the mistake of washing it and it shrunk horribly. It went from a size XL to about a Medium. The back of it also shrunk so much it rides above my pants line.

Great warm jacket but for do not wash it!
Published on October 13, 2012 by Thatoneguy

3.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT WASH IT, October 13, 2012
This review is from: Dickies Men's Thermal Lined Fleece Jacket (Apparel)

Great warm jacket but for do not wash it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sweater until you wash it., March 15, 2012
It shrunk. Alot. To the point where I don't think i'll be wearing it anymore. But while i was wearing it, the sweater kept me warm and was comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite outer layer inside and outside the house !!!, December 23, 2013
Love this thermal fleece lined hoodie. Quality outer layer. Quality thermal inner layer. Quality zipper. Generous size hood with long draw strings. Great value. Should last a long, long time. I have not washed it yet. I am 6 ft 3 in tall and weigh 225 lbs. I purchased a size 2XL Tall just to be sure it will still fit after I wash it and run it through the dryer. Honestly, this hoodie is so warm and comfortable you will not want to take it off during winter months. I live in Central California and it is perfect for our climate here. My only caveat : I would buy this one size larger than your normal size so you have room for shrinkage in the dryer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, November 23, 2013
I bought these for my employees and myself. We have our company logo printed across the back. My screen printing guy said they were easy to print unlike some other double lined jackets. We work in a wet environment and the jackets do not absorb water spray but will get wet if soaked. They shrink a little in the laundry but stretch back out pretty quick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sweatshirt, November 17, 2013
Well built, warm, comfortable, looks good. I usually order a medium and ocassionally a small for some shirts etc. because they run large, but in this case, the large is what it should be and it fits. If you like an oversized fit I would definitely recommend sizing up more, but I don't. As far as the product shrinking, I have washed twice and not noticed much if any shrinking. However, I have let the sweatshirt air dry for about a day before placing in the dryer to finish. I based this method on other reviews that suggested shrinkage with washing, so I was careful. So far so good though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not tall, November 14, 2013
order Tall, but when my son put it on it did not fit long at all. This is good for someone under 5'8''. weast

3.0 out of 5 stars Short!, November 19, 2013
The description says this is a TALL but my son is 6ft 2 in. and it was pretty short on him, he is not happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe two sizes larger is the right size??, October 8, 2014
Product quality is good and I'm sure that it will be warm. Based on the other reviewers, if the product shrinks after washing, then my extra large will be a snug fitting thermal sweater. I have another manufacturer's extra large and it truly is. I wanted this to be baggy, but it fits my 5'7' 168 lb frame just like it looks on the model in the picture. I say, go two sizes up if you want roominess after washing. I'll keep the one I have, but will have to tell the wife to "air dry only".

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional quality, November 24, 2013
Have been searching for this item and so pleased to find the size, color and quality that I wanted in sweatshirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars finally, a new hoodie, October 8, 2013
Been looking for another hoodie like this, thermally lined, but haven't been able to track any down. The sizing is good, however, it does seem a bit short in the body of the jacket. I'm only 6'1", so taller people might not like the size.