|Fits as expected||
Dickies Men's Thermal-Lined Zip Hooded Fleece Jacket
|Price:||$38.30 - $61.28|
- Shell: 80% Cotton/20% Polyester, Lining: 60% Cotton/40% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Zip-front hooded jacket featuring thermal lining, split kangaroo pocket with tag, and ribbed cuffs and bottom
- Drawstring hood
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dickies most popular zip hooded fleece has thermal lining for added warmth
Dickies thermal lined zip hooded fleece jacket is a 8 1/4 ounce fleece with warm thermal knit lining. It has a center front zipper closure and hand warmer pockets.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000N8Q5DU
- Item model number: 6303
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 13, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I got it fast, and since I know my size on Dickies it fit perfect.
In short, it was a great buy!!
I read all the reviews which really helped me out.
These all run SMALL.
I was looking for an oversized White Sweatshirt for Boating, and Cruising to dinner.
No body sells them anymore, or at least advertizes them on the internet.
Until I found this one from Dickies.
I am a Large, but always order Extra Large for any Sweatshirt.
So I just ordered mine in a 2X Large...
It was too big until I washed it and dried it on high heat.
It is Perfect now.
Be sure to Order it at least one size up from your normal Sweatshirt size.
You will be glad you did.
The thermal layer keeps you plenty warm, and the outer shell/inner pockets are still plenty soft after a few washes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits perfect. Comfortable and warm. I wear this everyday. So nice that I purchased a second.Published 11 days ago by Richard L. Smith
My husband works outside and loves these in the winter when he layers up instead of a coat, Great product and well priced!Published 1 month ago by Lee-Ann