4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality classic clothing
Published on September 14, 2011 by Sara B. Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Womens Twill Bermuda Shorts
These are not correct in the sizing and run small. These are more like a misses 16. Definately not an 18w. Good quality and well made. Not relaxed and not stretch at all. Offer refund with a 20% restocking fee. Not acceptable to me. I will not buy from this seller again.
Published on May 21, 2012 by Kim-KIm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality classic clothing, September 14, 2011
The shorts are attractive, and my daughters both commented on how nice they look on me. They have a tailored, but not narrow fit. The fabric is medium- to heavy- weight and drapes well. The seams are well-finished with tape binding over the raw edges of the waistband seam. The welted back pockets could be a little deeper for my purposes. I cannot put my index-card-sized cell phone all the way in them, which is a problem because I wear them while officiating at swimming events and don't want to risk it falling in the water! One rear pocket does button through for (smaller) wallets and flip phones. Note that the rise is hip length, not to the waist, so I need to leave my shirts untucked. As a petite height woman, I generally prefer a higher rise and tucking in my shirts for a better overall proportion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Womens Twill Bermuda Shorts, May 21, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars I was hopeful, April 16, 2013
I have never bought Duckies before but really liked the looks of a slimmer leg, especially for a large woman like myself. I ordered an 18 but it looks like a size 14 on me. The fabric is a nice light weight fabric so I am really disappointed they didn't fit. I will be returning these and will try to reorder in a larger size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not great!, September 24, 2012
These shorts are the right length and color as listed. Even after washing they are a bit stiff and do not feel as soft as another pair of twill shorts that I got also made by Dickies.
The one big negative for me is that they do not look as good as in the picture. They legs do not taper in at all and they come down and look too wide, wider than the picture.
So they are ok shorts but not super slimming as the legs are just too wide and no women has legs that wide by the knee that is wearing a size 6 as I am.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks durable, August 5, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Women's 10-Inch Relaxed-Stretch Twill Short (Apparel)
The Dickies Women's 10 Inch Relaxed Stretch Twill Short cotton fabric felt smooth to the touch and looked like they would be durable. After reading the reviews I thought they ran small so I ordered up one size. I received the shorts and they were too big, so I exchanged it for my "correct size" based on the provided chart. The shorts have two fairly shallow but still useable front pockets and a ten inch inseam. To give you an idea of the size of the leg opening, I measured the leg opening (closest to the knee)and it's ten inches across (or twenty inches around if you add in the back). I like the 3% spandex for the ease it provides and the slighty wider waist band with the metal hook and eye front closure. I've found the metal closure to be more reliable than buttons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and super comfortable., July 3, 2013
I really like these shorts. They're a perfect length for my casual work environment. It takes a bit of time to break in and loosen up the hook and eye at the waistband. Otherwise, these are great shorts and will be my "go to" shorts for the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts!, May 14, 2013
MLou "mlou33" (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Though these shorts run a full size small, I still have to give them 5 stars for quality for the price and overall good looks. I got the black. The length is perfect for dressier shorts and they are soft and comfy but do not wrinkle easily. Will be ordering more.

4.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, June 27, 2013
runs a little small; good price for a good garment; fit as pictured; legs a little longer; little higher waist

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Fit - Casual or Professional, July 14, 2014
I bought these for work specifically, but have occasionally worn them on my off time too.

I love the fit - slim down the legs, but not too tight. The waist band is very comfortable and it fits well around as well. The fabric is durable but still breaths, so it's good for every day wear. I'm pretty hard on my pants at work and they've yet to rip or stain. I generally wash them on delicate with cold water, but that's more to make a full load (my work tops and underwear all prefer a delicate cycle, but don't make a full load on their own).

The zipper and clasps seem to be fine quality, and I haven't had any issues yet. Over the past year, I've also bought other colors and some shorts of the same brand with the same satisfaction.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small., June 26, 2013
It runs two sizes too small. I usually wear a size 10 and ordered it in size 12, yet it was an inch too tight.

Dickies Women's 10-Inch Relaxed-Stretch Twill Short