4.0 out of 5 stars The fit of these shorts.
Published 21 months ago by Veronica C. Poirier

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really an 18.
These shorts do not run true to size. They feel about two sizes too small. Otherwise the color and material were great.
Published 24 months ago by Clamgirl

4.0 out of 5 stars The fit of these shorts., May 6, 2013
I would have to say that I was expecting them to fit a little looser, but I think I am kind of in between an 8 and a 10. I got the 8's and they are a little snug for me to work in, but I may get another pair and get them in a 10. Then I might be able to better wear them more comfortably at work. I love cargo shorts and feel that they are so convenient. I don't use a pocketbook much, so they are very handy to have in my wardrobe.

I have ordered a size 10 since I wrote the above review. I love the fit and wear them regularly at work as having cargo shorts is a much. The only drawback on them, is that the front pockets aren't very deep, so I don't always feel comfortable putting certain things in those particular pockets on a fear that when I put my hand in them and pull them out, I might pull something out by accident and lose it without realizing it. In short, they don't hold very much, and really the same goes for the back pockets. Aside from that, I love these shorts. It is so hard to find shorts of this style for women, and have them fit well enough for the kind of work that I do. I appreciate that Dickies has done this for women, like myself, that work a very physical job in the trades.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really an 18., February 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sturdy, roomy cargo shorts, July 4, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Women's 11-Inch Relaxed Cargo Short (Apparel)
I am hard on my clothes so I love these sturdy cargo shorts. Also, I am big in the hips and rear and these fit me great and the drawstring is exactly what I always need so am glad these shorts come with one. I am between an 18 and 20 and I ordered a 20 and am very happy. Plan on ordering another pair soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts!, May 24, 2012
I like to be conservative in summer, but not sweaty, so I love these appropriate-length shorts. The pockets are large enough for a tri-fold wallet and cell phone. They don't ride too high or too low, and the cut around the leg is comfortable, not too tight or too loose. :) Great shorts, in all! Would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cargo pants, December 29, 2013
The pants are nice but way small. I am 4-6 and I could not get them buttoned at all so just OK.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tailored fit, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Women's 11-Inch Relaxed Cargo Short (Apparel)
I have never worn these shorts. I tried them on and missed the deadline for returns and the exchange must be the same deadline so I can not figure out how to get one size up. I would very much recommend that if you have hips and a rear that are larger to go a size up. The fabric is not forgiving and it is cut tailored as the photo shows. The measurement chart is DEAD WRONG size up unless you are built like a guy or that model. The fabric has a nice feel and the color is as shown. The legs seem looser than shown in the photo and shorter.I would say the photo does not do the shorts justice. Size up or be disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Camel Toe warning, July 22, 2013
In almost every respect these fit me great, but they don't have enough room in the butt and crotch for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, September 7, 2013
These shorts look great but they are too small - about 2 sizes smaller than their ticketed size. They certainly don't match the size details provided in the advert.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy a size more, May 25, 2013
T. Rae (Kingston, Jamaica) - See all my reviews
They fit small and the material does not stretch. For those persons who like to be comfortable, ensure that you buy at least one size above.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont purchase from Elite Hero !!, June 17, 2013
only free returns on AMAZON sold items.......my mistake, had to return at my expense, $14 !! Will NOT be purchsing from Elite Hero again......I tried several times to put ONE beige, Size 2 in my cart and ONE GREEN size 2 in my cart and every time the cart said 2 quantity GREEN......very frustrating......after SEVERAL attempts of trying to get these TWO items to show up seperate in my CART i gave up and silly me assumed they had to know how i entered them into my cart and deliver what i specified. nope. Then they were the wrong size a tad too small but no option to "exchange" so had to return at my expense. Expensive shopping at Elite Hero. $14 to return and i got NOTHIN !! So bummed :( Be very careful people not to buy from anyone but Amazon-sold clothes......free shipping, free returns. But not Elite Hero

Dickies Women's 11-Inch Relaxed Cargo Short