Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 25, 2013
This top is made from a crisp poly/cotton blend that holds its shape well and is pretty wrinkle-resistant. The button/loop waist detail allows for 3 different options to cinch as tightly as you prefer. The pockets are roomy. The neckline is a bit low but the inset prevents patients from peering down your shirt (HATE that!) when you're caring for them. (I am flat chested so I'm not sure if this would be true for someone w/ larger breasts). The material feels a little scratchy at first - not itchy, but a little rough/crisp - but I think it will soften. I am 5'6", slim, athletic build and the SMALL fits perfectly. Great price, too!
on August 7, 2013
I love this color (hunter), it is absolutely beautiful. The cut of this top could be better though. I bought it in small (I'm 5'7", 130lbs, small bust, usually wear a small in shirts) and it seems a bit big on me due to what I believe is the cut. The neckline on this top is very open, you can almost see cleavage when I wear it and the first time I wore it without a tank under it my bra kept peeking out. I am by no means a conservative dresser in my private life but I wanted to mention this since I know at my workplace, having my cleavage on display while in scrubs isn't acceptable.

With a tank top this fits better, but is still cut a bit wide. The tie thing on the side is adjustable which I thought would help me keep a little bit of my silhouette but it actually looks weird when tightended because the top kind of balloons up under the tie and makes you look like you're wearing a babydoll top. I'd say overall I like this top (and I have 3 of them), it just wasn't the modern, trendy piece I was expecting.
on June 27, 2013
I am a size 10 and wear a medium in misses sizes, but almost always need to size up to a large for junior sizes, so I did. The shirt is too big though. The button at the waist is adjustable so you can cinch it up a bit, but it's still too big and then gets bunched up a bit.

Otherwise, this is a flattering cut, and the quality that we expect of the Dickies brand is evident. The color perfectly matched the EDS pants I purchased separately. As a matter of fact, all of the EDS scrubs I bought matched one another. (Sometimes due to dye lots being different this isn't always the case.)
on November 12, 2013
I ordered a medium and the fit is true to size. I ordered the dark green which is a beautiful color and true to the picture posted. I am removing two stars due to the roughness and stiffness of the fabric. Also the adjustable strap for the mock is a little awkward and does not stay secure beyond the second loop.
on July 31, 2013
I recently purchased this scrub top in white & ciel blue. I was unsure about what size to order since it is "junior fit." Typically I would order 1 size up, but I read the 1 (& only 1) customer review. That person said it was not necessary to order 1 size up, so I followed her advice & ordered my normal size. Her advice was correct. It fits perfectly. It's also a really cute & flattering scrub top.
on July 13, 2014
Tight around the bust, arms, shoulders area when I need to move around. And as a vet tech I do a lot of wrestling animals so it is a little important for me to have the ability to really move in my tops. Fits fine as long as I'm not doing much physical movement.
on March 10, 2014
I've always enjoyed Dickies work apparel. And when I discovered the items I needed for work on Amazon, I was stocked!
I was skeptical of how they would fit because I am tall, but have not been a problem. Everything always fits perfect!
on August 29, 2013
Cannot see any reason to give it less than 5 stars, though it's not a fashion item. I would recommend this product. Sizing was right on and fabric is totally comfortable. Easy on and easy off. Flattering, too. Bought the light blue and pewter. Both colors are as represented.
on October 9, 2013
A very nice comfortable uniform top. Well made and comfortable. I would buyvit again. It is very reasonable in price as well.
on September 11, 2013
Fits well. Nice design. Nice and soft materials. Great price. Will buy again in different colors. I highly recommend it.