5.0 out of 5 stars heavy weight for winter months
Looks very nice and proffessional, the fabic is heavier than I thought it would be but it is perfect for colder New England days.
Published on December 14, 2012 by Barbara Russell

2.0 out of 5 stars Material easily attracts dirt!
I used this on top of different of clothes and was disappointed that it easily attracts dirt and fibers. I tried using a lint remover but it took me awhile to remove all the lint from it.
Published 19 months ago by Cath

5.0 out of 5 stars heavy weight for winter months, December 14, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 16, 2012
Perfect sizing. Clean stitching and the cloth quality is good.
Cloth is thick and durable. Very smartly tailored. Clean cut.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable Lab Coat, January 17, 2013
Jeniffer Y. Clark (Sunny Isles Beach, FL. United States) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality, great fit and affordable price. It is well made and holds up in the wash. I can tell it is durable and will last for the next 3 years of lab work at school!

4.0 out of 5 stars XS is a great fit for a small 5'0 woman, December 3, 2013
Great fitting lab coat! I love the fabric, it's really sturdy and soft to the touch and can withstand the damage from the lab. The big pockets are great. I can fit my phone, pens, flashdrives, anything really in them. I am a very tiny person and the lab coats at the university store were way too big. But this coat fits perfectly on my small 100 lb 5'0 frame.

The only downside is the lack of vented sides, or slits so you can't get into your pants pockets. My other lab coats have that. That's why I rate it a 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Dickies Women's Fashion Lab/Consultation Coat XS-2X (Apparel)
Very true to size. Great quality lab coat. Thick material and comfortable to wear. I had many lab coats that were see through due to the bad quality material. I don't think I will have that issue with this one. So great I bought a second one for backup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabric-Very heavy, August 1, 2013
Fabric is very thick so if the lab or clinic gets really warm I do not recommend using it. I am usually a size4-6 and this was a little big on me (I picked M should have picked S) otherwise really good

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, March 19, 2013
FullOLife (United States) - See all my reviews
I own several lab coats and this one is by far the best and cheapest. The fabric is heavy duty yet soft. The shape is not just a big box and actually has a waist. Size was true to the same size shirt I wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jacket, April 11, 2013
B. Ronsani "bookbeggar" (Stuyvesant, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This jacket has a soft brushed quality. Really nice looking, The only thing that I did not like were the pockets on the jacket are a little floppy, probably to hold all that equipment we need all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional and quality, February 27, 2013
I own a Nail Spa and require my staff to wear the lab coats. They are a great quality. Soft. Thickness nothing cheap about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 7, 2014
I bought a new lab coat online since the one I bought at my school book store was extremely large (even though it advertised a medium). This lab coat has much better material (sturdy and good quality) and the fit was much better, I ordered a small and it fit fairly well though baggier than expected, so its not as form fitting as I would hope. But the fit is a huge improvement from my old one. (I ordered a medium for my old lab coat and no kidding that old lab coat could fit two petite people in it!) This one is much better, though I know now I need to order an extra small from now on.

Dickies Women's Fashion Lab/Consultation Coat XS-2X