4.0 out of 5 stars Fit nearly perfectly
Published on April 25, 2011 by TooManyShoes

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't advise buying these pants.
I just would like to say I wouldn't advise buying these pants. I got them they looked beautiful I washed them once they were horribly wrinkled. I even tried ironing them and it won't take the wrinkles out. And on top of that one washing with nothing else in the washer but the two pairs of pants they faded. I thought all Dickies products were good.
Published on April 13, 2012 by Mary

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit nearly perfectly, April 25, 2011
TooManyShoes "tee_kup" (WALTHAM, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dickies Women's Slim Fit Flat Front Stretch Twill Pant (Apparel)
I'm a pear-shaped gal, 5'1" and 150 lbs. I bought these Dickie's Women's Flat Front Stretch Twill Pants in black size 12 Petite. The fit is nearly perfect, just a little long but I'm quite short! The tag on the pants says "slim fit". They are slightly fitted in the thighs and flare out a bit on the lower leg, like the photo. I usually have big problems with the waist being too wide on pants since my waist is more of a size 8, but these were not too "gappy". They do ride a bit low, so watch out for plumber butt, but nearly all pants I find these days are like that.

Bottom Line: these work for even short and curvy girls!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm listing my sizing to help :-), November 18, 2014
I'm 5 ft 3 (64 inches), & pear shaped.
I weigh around 210 normally and 220 lbs when it's "that time of the month".
I'm all hips with barely any butt.
Though people tell me my belly isn't big, I can assure you it hangs a lot in the front, which makes it hard to find slacks for work that are comfy, attractive, fit well, and don't fall down.
I bought these slacks years ago, in a size 16, since they're stretchy. At 200 lbs, they were a bit tight but not uncomfy, because they stretch.
However, I bought another pair in size 18, for when I'm bloated. The size 18, at 220 lbs fits very comfy. :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't advise buying these pants., April 13, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, December 4, 2013
First, about my build: I'm 5'3", weigh about 150 pounds, and while I am a little curvy, I'm pretty fit. I got the size 10 petite since I wear size 8 or 10. They fit ok on me, but I can imagine them fitting tight at the waist band on someone else. They don't have much give either. Also, I somewhat regret getting the petite as I feel the hem is just an inch too short. If I buy another pair, I think I may go with the regular and just hem what needs to be hemmed. Whoever said it is a lint magnet is right, but with a lint brush, it's not so bad. Also, they DO come out of the wash looking rather wrinkly. However, since they don't get too dirty (and no one really notices anyway) I wear these for few days before washing them again and the wrinkles wear out very easily. The hook closure is nice and the pockets are not too small. It's a tighter fit at the waist than anywhere else; great for work pants. The fabric is not too heavy but not too light---durable. It seems they have faded just a bit after about of month of washing, but not anything particularly noticeable. I'm just scrutinizing because I saw some reviews complaining about it.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't fit, February 5, 2014
sizing seems to be off. I ordered an 18 and it is very small. I am still loosing weight so I am hoping to get into them soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars runs small, April 21, 2014
cute style but they run small. Also, the length is a bit off. too short for heels and too long for flats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Style for Women with narrow legs, September 6, 2014
I enjoy these Dickies twill pants for their light feel and narrow legs as I am a tall, slender woman. This prevents sagging in the buttocks area, and provides for a great fit for the slender woman. I use the regular length, which falls perfectly over my running shoes that I have to wear for support as a teacher who walks three miles or more a day around my school. They also come in two additional lengths. The slightly higher or closer to the natural waistline is also a huge benefit for a woman over 50 years of age! A teacher-friend of mine was wearing a pair one day so I ordered two pair. I just love the fit and feel of these twill pants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, comfortable, March 6, 2014
These pants were a tiny bit big, but hey, I'm using them for work, not working the corner. Good purchase

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected for a Dickies brand, February 5, 2014
Its not true to size. Run small and fabric very light, not for my line of work. Will return for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 13, 2013
I wear usually size 8 or 10. ordered a 10 regular with a pear body shape, larger thighs.. fits perfect. will order more in other colors.

Dickies Women's Slim Fit Flat Front Stretch Twill Pant