4.0 out of 5 stars They work.
I bought these for work in a restaurant and they're excellent. I'm 6'2", so the extra length is excellent. They're stain resistant, durable, and comfortable. They stay black in spite of many washings.
Published on April 18, 2010 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy work pant
I am a female aircraft mechanic and work for an airline that only offers Cintas uniforms. I only have mens pants to choose from. The fit is awful (high rise, low crotch, baggy butt, etc.)so I decided to try these...incredibly, they're even worse!
Published on July 30, 2009 by Kim Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy work pant, July 30, 2009
I put them on and they are not mid rise but closer to low rise. I wouldn't call them a true working pant because it is a very slim fit and I can hardly even move in them. I think this style is really made more for a sixteen year old girl posing at the mall than a working woman who needs to actually move around in them. The material is extremely stiff and VERY rough against the skin. Ouch! It would probably take a thousand washes to break them in. So disappointing.
I'm sending them back

2.0 out of 5 stars yikes!, June 1, 2010
Starch alert! I almost couldn't even make myself try them on they were so stiff. Not that they fit. The sizes run large.

While you're at it, don't buy these pants unless you're 100% sure of your size in this brand. It's not worth the trouble to send them back.

4.0 out of 5 stars They work., April 18, 2010
This review is from: Dickies Women's Original Work Pant with Wrinkle And Stain Resistance (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied Customer!!, June 24, 2011
I work in a warehouse dealing with military vehicles. We wear uniforms provided by Aramark, but the womens pants are all pleated and very ugly so I decided to wear the mens pants. They are "okay", but after a year of wearing baggy man pants I decided to find a replacement!

These pants are VERY stiff, but that's how these types of pants are. First thing I did was throw them in the wash with some liquid softener and let them air dry.

The length is PERFECT, I am 5'5" and the length comes past the tongue of my shoe, but does not come close to the ground. I normally wear a size 1-3, but with the work I do I need to have moving room and Dickies generally run small I ordered a 6 for myself. There is PLENTY of room (but not too much), and a belt is required anyway so it makes them very comfortable. I feel so much better at work wearing these pants than I did with the man-pants that fit horribly. Such a nice change! Not tight fitting, but I have a petite frame. If there were any other females at work I would point them in this direction!!

And I WILL be ordering more. :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 18, 2010
The people who don't like them are the people who don't do hard labor work. They are durable for construction work. Would recommend trying them on in the store to get your size first though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for a woman's body, July 29, 2010
If you are a woman, meaning you have hips, don't expect these to fit you. The waist height is decent as is the thigh fit, all this IF you can get it over hips. I'm not a big woman, but I am a woman, and my size 4 hips had a hard time getting into the size 4 pant. When will companies make woman's clothes to fit a woman's body? If you have narrow hips (or none at all), these should be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Run Large, September 16, 2010
I love Dickies Pants! I work in a meat and fish market and they don't rip or stain and they don't wrinkle as long as you take them out of the dryer when they're warm..But I ordered these to replace some of mine that are 7 years old and I ordered the same size my old ones are and these were way too big. By at least 2 sizes. I had to send them back! But I do love the pants...when my new ones come I'll love them just as much as I love my old ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable work pant, March 8, 2014
These pants fit great. Wash and press up very presentable. As far as work pants go, these are the most comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, December 22, 2013
Plenty of length and run a little big in the waist. The color I ordered appeared tan/khaki but had a small tint of green to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, December 21, 2013
just as advertised sizing is as stated,great belt loops,these are tough durable work pants and i will order more in the future

Rate and Discover Movies