Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on July 9, 2013
I am curvy and have a hard time being comfortable in form fitting jeans. Initially I thought Dickies were pretty much men's work jeans, but these fit me perfectly. I have hips and thighs and they hug all my curves without feeling heavy or restricting. They are very comfortable and stretch in the appropriate areas. They are also well made and made in America. I am pleasantly surprised. I will probably order more.
on February 14, 2014
I originally bought the size 8L (I am 5'8 and weigh 128 pounds) and they were WAY too long. I had the khakis altered and the jeans, too, but the jeans ended up being just a bit too short after alterations. SOOOO, I bought the 6 regulars and they fit perfectly! After washing they are still not too loose or tight. While I am still in search of a slightly higher waist fit (everything is low or mid waist now and I hate it-I feel like al I do is hike up my pants all day), they are still the best fit I have found. They wash well and are well made and VERY reasonable in price. I am thrilled with the jeans (and the khakis too) and highly recommend them, especially if you are tall with long legs.
on July 19, 2013
I don't buy cheapo jeans, so I should have ignored the posts to order a size up. They fit fine in my normal size; I have purchased Polo, Liz Claiborne, Calvin Klein, Bill Blass, Bandolino Blue jeans, and these are same cut. They seem to be sturdier, and I have high hopes that they will wear longer than others that blow up at top of inner seam within six months. My new favorites. I'll be ordering Dickies from now on, and not be at the mercy of crazed designers who think plus-size women should try to wear runway styles like cigarette leg jeans.
on March 5, 2014
I was looking for a pair of casual jeans to replace the 501 Levis I've worn for years. These are great fitting, and cost about a third of what I was paying for the Levis.
on January 22, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised over the quality, style and comfort of these Dickies jeans! However keep in mind they truly are a relaxed boot cut fit. In jeans I am 5'5". I usually always wear a size 8, which I ordered. However they are a bit big in the legs and hips. I washed them hoping they would shrink a bit, yet they did not. ( a good thing in most instances) I will keep them though to pass on to a friend. I am ordering a 6
on June 27, 2012
I saw these jeans at a great price and figured,why not. I never expected them to fit so well. I am a curvy girl, and tend to have problems buying jeans. These were great, I got compliments from everyone. I even got a date the first time I wore them out. So needless to say I LOVE THEM.
on November 18, 2015
They run a little big, but these are extremely comfortable. I wear them everyday. I just wish they had better color options. It seems they have dark, dark, and darker! I bought the "medium wash" thinking maybe just the pic was wrong, but no that wasn't the case. The LIGHTEST ones they have are "antique dark" which makes no sense, but hey they are comfortable as hell and make me feel skinny so who cares!
on November 1, 2013
They are my favorite!THey are my favorites!
COMFORTABLE! I love the style but they only come with a left handed zip up, never had that happen before.
on November 6, 2014
These jeans are a perfect fit. Not too low, not too high. Nice and stretchy and a great wash. Unfortunately, I bought two pairs and both buttons popped off in the wash- one before I could wear them and the other after wearing them once. Really?!
on January 21, 2016
Really like these pants! Just enough stretch to make them comfortable without making them all loose. Other reviewers are correct in that they run large. I am consistently a size 14 but I could pull those down without even unbuttoning. Had to go down to a size 12. Length is great for a 6 footer like me. Definitely recommend as a nice pant that can either be dressed up or down.