5.0 out of 5 stars Should have ordered my normal size
Published 17 months ago by Elizabeth M MacCourt

2.0 out of 5 stars too big
Size runs large. comfortable but baggy around the hips. Loved the color.If you order I suggest you order a little smaller or I just ordered wrong size.
Published on January 19, 2012 by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have ordered my normal size, July 19, 2013
I don't buy cheapo jeans, so I should have ignored the posts to order a size up. They fit fine in my normal size; I have purchased Polo, Liz Claiborne, Calvin Klein, Bill Blass, Bandolino Blue jeans, and these are same cut. They seem to be sturdier, and I have high hopes that they will wear longer than others that blow up at top of inner seam within six months. My new favorites. I'll be ordering Dickies from now on, and not be at the mercy of crazed designers who think plus-size women should try to wear runway styles like cigarette leg jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans ever!, February 14, 2014
I originally bought the size 8L (I am 5'8 and weigh 128 pounds) and they were WAY too long. I had the khakis altered and the jeans, too, but the jeans ended up being just a bit too short after alterations. SOOOO, I bought the 6 regulars and they fit perfectly! After washing they are still not too loose or tight. While I am still in search of a slightly higher waist fit (everything is low or mid waist now and I hate it-I feel like al I do is hike up my pants all day), they are still the best fit I have found. They wash well and are well made and VERY reasonable in price. I am thrilled with the jeans (and the khakis too) and highly recommend them, especially if you are tall with long legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent,comfortable fit, July 9, 2013
I am curvy and have a hard time being comfortable in form fitting jeans. Initially I thought Dickies were pretty much men's work jeans, but these fit me perfectly. I have hips and thighs and they hug all my curves without feeling heavy or restricting. They are very comfortable and stretch in the appropriate areas. They are also well made and made in America. I am pleasantly surprised. I will probably order more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!, January 22, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised over the quality, style and comfort of these Dickies jeans! However keep in mind they truly are a relaxed boot cut fit. In jeans I am 5'5". I usually always wear a size 8, which I ordered. However they are a bit big in the legs and hips. I washed them hoping they would shrink a bit, yet they did not. ( a good thing in most instances) I will keep them though to pass on to a friend. I am ordering a 6

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Favorite, March 5, 2014
I was looking for a pair of casual jeans to replace the 501 Levis I've worn for years. These are great fitting, and cost about a third of what I was paying for the Levis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies are my new favorite jeans!, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Women's Relaxed Boot Jean (Apparel)
I started buying Dickies jeans last year because of the affordable price, and fell in love with them! They run true to size and are very flattering.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!, November 1, 2013
They are my favorite!THey are my favorites!
COMFORTABLE! I love the style but they only come with a left handed zip up, never had that happen before.

2.0 out of 5 stars too big, January 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Who knew these were going to be so GREAT!, June 27, 2012
I saw these jeans at a great price and figured,why not. I never expected them to fit so well. I am a curvy girl, and tend to have problems buying jeans. These were great, I got compliments from everyone. I even got a date the first time I wore them out. So needless to say I LOVE THEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!!, August 21, 2014
I saw these jeans on women my last visit to Colorado and liked how they looked. As soon as I returned to Alaska I went on Amazon and ordered a pair. I love them!!! They are super comfortable, the right length for me and fit like they were made for me!!! I called Dickie to inquire about the straight leg version and learned that Amazon sells the real deal. They are also carried at Walmart and are NOT the real deal. They are Dickies made cheaper especially for Walmart. They are cheaper but no where near as nice of fabric or zipper. They are also missing pocket length and belt loops. So..... Go Amazon!! I will buy several more pairs!!! They are perfect?!

Dickies Women's Relaxed Boot Jean