Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: 16Color: BrownChange
Price:$24.98 - $46.48

on November 4, 2011
Fabulous fit - true to size, don't sag towards the end of the day. Quality, thick, fabric. These will last me for decades. Yeah!!!
0Comment65 of 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2011
I work in law enforcement and ordered these for work I always order big because as a female in corrections I do not want to show off my figure. I love these pants but I had to take them in a lot. I reccomend ordering the size you wear. I will buy this product again.
33 comments115 of 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2012
I own two pairs of these work pants: Black and Khaki.

I'm about 5'7", 125 lbs and the size 4 is perfect for me. The waist on these pants is lower and a bit tighter than some other Dickies styles. This is great for me, as I have wide hips and a small waist. The style is great-looking: feminine but utilitarian, too.

The material doesn't seem particularly rugged, but it's not super-thin either. The 100% cotton is soft and reasonably thick. The handiest feature is probably the pocket on the left leg for writing utensils. It's good placement - easy to reach, yet out of the way and not liable to fall out when I'm seated (as items are known to do sometimes from front pockets).

The biggest disappointment with these pants, though, has to be the rear pockets. They are absolutely useless. I am a wallet-carrying woman, not a purse-carrying kind. My wallet belongs in my back pocket and with these pants I need to put it in a cargo pocket. I work in a factory, and sometimes it would be nice to be able to get full utility from the pockets when I have a lot to carry around. Another .5"-1" in pocket depth would eliminate this complaint, and make the pants infinitely better.

Another problem, that I have had only with the black pair is some seam trouble. After only one wear and wash, the trim at the left front pocket has separated from the pant leg/front of pants. This is a pretty glaring quality problem for after only one wear. Upon closer inspection, it seems as though whoever stitched the pants sewed the trim too close to the edge of the pocket and missed part of it.

If fashion is your goal, these are great pants - go for it. If utility is your main objective, the quality and design of these may or may not work for you.

FYI - The product description says the bellowed pockets have hook and loop closure - this means velcro, nothing fancy.

Finally, a note on color - the khaki is darker than pictured.

Pros:
Good quality materials
Good length and style
Writing utensil pocket

Cons:
Material could be more rugged
Rear pockets too small for my wallet
Inconsistent construction quality - Dickies has serious problems with seams
22 comments104 of 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2015
UPDATED REVIEW: I had given these pants five stars before but now I have changed them to three stars as now that I have washed these pants a few times they are now fading to more of a gray rather than the black. Also these last pants that I received have clasp hooks instead of a button for closure. They are a bit too long, but I also noticed they shrunk in length after washing a few times, which I was fine with. And as a Another customer put --the pockets do curl up, but I was able to deal with that. Awesome shipping, and received well within time, I think even maybe early!! :-) So now I'm left with questioning whether I should purchase another pair or not....
review image review image review image
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2011
These pants LOOK awesome, but as soon as I tried them on, I knew they'd have to be returned. There is absolutely no "give". Checked the materials, and sure enough, no spandex at all....they're 100% cotton. For those of us who are "curvy", we need the pants to have some give to them, otherwise, they are going to feel stiff and uncomfortable. I have to concede that they were awesome style-wise. If they ever change the materials, I would try them again.
77 comments148 of 174 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2015
Bought these mid November 2014, 2 pairs, including the pair I bought from the store for work. It is now beginning of April 2015 and I am looking for new ones! They fade/wear quick. Fading started a month after having them, wear is just now starting. Little disappointed but knew that these would be temporary until I find pants I like for the field I am in.
review image
on December 30, 2011
I've been looking all over for a nice pair of women's cargo pants. I'm pretty happy with these. They are comfortable, they fit nicely, and they have deep pockets. Not like most women's pants where you're always worrying if your stuff is just going to roll out of your pockets. The only complaint that I have with these is that the cargo pockets are awfully low. It was hard to tell from the picture or maybe I have shorter legs than I thought, but the pockets are as low as my knees. It's fine when I'm sitting down, but when I'm standing or walking, trying to get stuff out of my cargo pockets is just awkward.
0Comment32 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2012
These pants are fantastic! I love the big roomy side pockets I can put my little note books and my pens in. Easy to carry my box cutter. I would have to say the 7th pocket on the front was a pleasant suprise,just the right size for my cell phone. They are made of a heavy weight material, but it is very comfortable. The only thing I don't like is that although I went by the order guide, I got a size too big, and have to wear a belt. They are relaxed fit. I am going to order another pair in a size smaller. Two thumbs way up for these pants!
on August 9, 2013
These pants look stylish, are comfortable and fit well. The fit is straight not for curvy fit so a larger size will be needed if curvy.
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2014
I actually like the cute look of cargo pants... having ordered a different brand before, I was prepared for the stiffness of the material (they break in- promise!). However, be warned... if you have hips and/or a butt, don't expect these to be a "relaxed" fit! Different brands have different sizing and I am between a 10 and a 14. So I ordered a 12. They fit, but really emphasize my butt. I will be holding on till I lose another 1-2 lbs before wearing. The other issue I ran across was length- these are 32" (+) inseam. I either will have to wear with heels or get them hemmed. I wish that had been listed, I was hoping to have these to wear with flats on an upcoming trip. The legs also seem flared which I was not expecting... while they look good, its not what I was expecting.