5.0 out of 5 stars Runs big
I work in law enforcement and ordered these for work I always order big because as a female in corrections I do not want to show off my figure. I love these pants but I had to take them in a lot. I reccomend ordering the size you wear. I will buy this product again.
Published on November 3, 2011 by Celeste McLean

2.0 out of 5 stars No stretch!!!
Published on November 16, 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs big, November 3, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally... the perfect pants, November 4, 2011
This review is from: Dickies Women's Relaxed Cargo Pant (Apparel)
Fabulous fit - true to size, don't sag towards the end of the day. Quality, thick, fabric. These will last me for decades. Yeah!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars No stretch!!!, November 16, 2011
These pants LOOK awesome, but as soon as I tried them on, I knew they'd have to be returned. There is absolutely no "give". Checked the materials, and sure enough, no spandex at all....they're 100% cotton. For those of us who are "curvy", we need the pants to have some give to them, otherwise, they are going to feel stiff and uncomfortable. I have to concede that they were awesome style-wise. If they ever change the materials, I would try them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent quality - Needs larger rear pockets, July 23, 2012
I own two pairs of these work pants: Black and Khaki.

I'm about 5'7", 125 lbs and the size 4 is perfect for me. The waist on these pants is lower and a bit tighter than some other Dickies styles. This is great for me, as I have wide hips and a small waist. The style is great-looking: feminine but utilitarian, too.

The material doesn't seem particularly rugged, but it's not super-thin either. The 100% cotton is soft and reasonably thick. The handiest feature is probably the pocket on the left leg for writing utensils. It's good placement - easy to reach, yet out of the way and not liable to fall out when I'm seated (as items are known to do sometimes from front pockets).

The biggest disappointment with these pants, though, has to be the rear pockets. They are absolutely useless. I am a wallet-carrying woman, not a purse-carrying kind. My wallet belongs in my back pocket and with these pants I need to put it in a cargo pocket. I work in a factory, and sometimes it would be nice to be able to get full utility from the pockets when I have a lot to carry around. Another .5"-1" in pocket depth would eliminate this complaint, and make the pants infinitely better.

Another problem, that I have had only with the black pair is some seam trouble. After only one wear and wash, the trim at the left front pocket has separated from the pant leg/front of pants. This is a pretty glaring quality problem for after only one wear. Upon closer inspection, it seems as though whoever stitched the pants sewed the trim too close to the edge of the pocket and missed part of it.

If fashion is your goal, these are great pants - go for it. If utility is your main objective, the quality and design of these may or may not work for you.

FYI - The product description says the bellowed pockets have hook and loop closure - this means velcro, nothing fancy.

Finally, a note on color - the khaki is darker than pictured.

Pros:
Good quality materials
Good length and style
Writing utensil pocket

Cons:
Material could be more rugged
Rear pockets too small for my wallet
Inconsistent construction quality - Dickies has serious problems with seams

4.0 out of 5 stars Confortable fit but the cargo pockets are a bit low, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Dickies Women's Relaxed Cargo Pant (Apparel)
I've been looking all over for a nice pair of women's cargo pants. I'm pretty happy with these. They are comfortable, they fit nicely, and they have deep pockets. Not like most women's pants where you're always worrying if your stuff is just going to roll out of your pockets. The only complaint that I have with these is that the cargo pockets are awfully low. It was hard to tell from the picture or maybe I have shorter legs than I thought, but the pockets are as low as my knees. It's fine when I'm sitting down, but when I'm standing or walking, trying to get stuff out of my cargo pockets is just awkward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Work Pants, April 12, 2012
These pants are fantastic! I love the big roomy side pockets I can put my little note books and my pens in. Easy to carry my box cutter. I would have to say the 7th pocket on the front was a pleasant suprise,just the right size for my cell phone. They are made of a heavy weight material, but it is very comfortable. The only thing I don't like is that although I went by the order guide, I got a size too big, and have to wear a belt. They are relaxed fit. I am going to order another pair in a size smaller. Two thumbs way up for these pants!

5.0 out of 5 stars love the relaxed fit and real cotton look, August 9, 2013
These pants look stylish, are comfortable and fit well. The fit is straight not for curvy fit so a larger size will be needed if curvy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice deep brown, comfortable, practical, August 2, 2013
Excellent travel pants, hold their shape, and it's very comfortable.
Quality is nice.
Pockets are very handy, I put my gear in my pockets and take off (not a purse person).
And when I travel (I'm overseas so I do that a lot), it was very comfortable, looked nice even after 24hrs, and it held my passport & stuff.
It fit in the legs very nicely (not tight/odd/no butt sagging), and was not binding at the waist.
And it's a nice deep brown color
Thank You!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but a little body conscious for "relaxed fit", April 2, 2014
This review is from: Dickies Women's Relaxed Cargo Pant (Apparel)
I actually like the cute look of cargo pants... having ordered a different brand before, I was prepared for the stiffness of the material (they break in- promise!). However, be warned... if you have hips and/or a butt, don't expect these to be a "relaxed" fit! Different brands have different sizing and I am between a 10 and a 14. So I ordered a 12. They fit, but really emphasize my butt. I will be holding on till I lose another 1-2 lbs before wearing. The other issue I ran across was length- these are 32" (+) inseam. I either will have to wear with heels or get them hemmed. I wish that had been listed, I was hoping to have these to wear with flats on an upcoming trip. The legs also seem flared which I was not expecting... while they look good, its not what I was expecting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as described, April 2, 2012
Dawgstar (South Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dickies Women's Relaxed Cargo Pant (Apparel)
They're described as being 100% cotton, but they feel like a cotton polyester mix. I hate that type of fabric. They also fit further below the waist than I like - I like just below the belli button, and these fit a good 3 inches below, so I would worry about keeping them on. The waist was very large, while the hips were tight - not really what I would expect from a relaxed fit. The fit of the carpenter duck pants was much better for me (in a size smaller), and they felt like 100% cotton, so I sent these back and ordered another pair of the carpenter duck pants.

Dickies Women's Relaxed Cargo Pant