5.0 out of 5 stars They're long enough!!!! :-)
These are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn.....also I am 6'3" tall and mostly leg to boot,so I can relate all to well with those women that have difficulty finding pants long enough. These pants touch the floor on me and I love that!!! Highly recommended!!
Published on February 6, 2012 by baknkt

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Big!
Published on October 21, 2012 by Toria

5.0 out of 5 stars They're long enough!!!! :-), February 6, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy & Affordable, December 10, 2011
Great jeans and affordable. I wear long jeans and the longs are definitely long! But, that's not a complaint. Rather, a notice to those who want long pants but don't really need the length. Be sure to wash these at least twice before wearing. After washing them only once and wearing, I noticed my hands were blue from the remaining dye.

5.0 out of 5 stars jeans, January 26, 2012
I like the style but the thigh area was too small for me. I have big legs. Other than that I like the material and the length. I had to return them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Big!, October 21, 2012
These are not true-to-size. They're very low-cut, and have an unusually short zipper. I always wear an 8p. I had to exchange the 8p jeans for the 6p. The Amazon return process is simple. I did have to make a special visit to the UPS store, though. The 6p jeans seem fine. It's too soon to talk about comfort. I work in records so I'm either sitting at the computer, or bending/stretching to find a file. There are times when I'm on my knees looking for a file on the bottom shelf, so I need well-made, sturdy pants. I'm excited about these jeans, because of the pockets. I can carry a pen and a little packet of post-its, too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Order smaller sizes, May 3, 2012
If you are a size 12 order a 10. Maybe even smaller. The sizes are way off. Even though we ordered according to waist size they are huge.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favorite wear when she was a teen., October 6, 2012
I haven't bought 'blue jeans' in many years and did not know what size to order. I never had Dickies before, but carpenter pants was my teenage Pats 'uniform'. When I saw them in denim, I had to try them. I am glad I did. They fit comfortably and are nice and soft after two trips through the washer and dryer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality trousers, January 30, 2013
KSev 83 (Snook, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these carpenter jeans after Tractor Supply quit making its version of women's carpenter jeans. When I first took them out of the package, I noticed that the zipper seemed very short. I then realized that these were "mid-rise" jeans. My rise measurement is quite deep. Fortunately, the jeans fit well.

The denim is not as heavy as many work jeans, but this may be an advantage in the Texas summers, haha. But, it does provide less protection from thorns and horns. The front pockets are quite deep which is good for keeping items in the pockets. On the back sides of the lower hem, extra fabric provides a layer to prevent heel rub-through from destroying the jeans early.

I wear these jeans to my ranch where I work livestock, so they get dirty. The loops and extra pockets come in handy for carrying ropes, tools, etc. After washing, they did not shrink too much and quickly stretched back to original size when worn. I will likely buy these jeans again.
PROS-- dark blue, deep pockets, come in my size (20), long enough for a tall person, extra fabric in heel area
CONS- denim could be heavier, low rise fit, cost

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful Dickies :), November 1, 2012
Love these Dicki Jeans. I wanted a summer weight comfy pair for travel and they are that. The only negative is that they are a bit lower cut, I like the old fashion high waist pant. Would I recommend them,yes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally some nice women's carpenter pants!, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Women's Relaxed Fit Denim Carpenter Pant (Apparel)
I love these! I work in manual labor and am always envious of my male coworkers with their carpenter pants. But whenever I've tried on the mens' carpenter pants they are way too baggy. And the women's ones I've also tried previously always fit weird, generally with a very high rise (which I don't care for at all). These are perfect. The legs are not baggy at all, and the rise is perfect -- not too high, not too low. I am 5'1, 110 lbs, and the size 2 regular sits about an inch below my belly button. Also, I opted not to get the Petite, because I was afraid they would shrink and be too short, and I am glad that I picked the regulars, because they did indeed shrink in length a little bit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok product!, December 27, 2012
These slacks are not as durable as I thought they would be. I thought the denim would be a bit more durable/heavier. The fit is good though.

Dickies Women's Relaxed Fit Denim Carpenter Pant