5.0 out of 5 stars It's so hard to find good pants these days!
Published on March 30, 2011 by Crystal Hubbard

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, but...
The pants fit well and the rise is a little on the lower side, but I like that so it was fine for me. The only complaint I have is that the color fades pretty quickly (that yucky graying black color) and the fabric is almost velvety, which caused every piece of lint and animal hair to stick right to it. Prepare to lint roll often.
Published on July 19, 2011 by Nurse Mandy

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so hard to find good pants these days!, March 30, 2011
This review is from: Dickies Womens Relaxed Straight Stretch Twill Pant (Apparel)
This is my first time purchasing a pair of these pants. Most pants (even in tall sizes) are too short or fit wrong in all the wrong places. I needed a comfortable pair for work (will invest in more colors in the future. I must say that they are quite comfortable and fit loose enough (not to loosely) where I don't look like I'm going to the club while at work. :) I recommend this to any tall or curvy women out there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, but..., July 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Dressy, February 23, 2011
There are great. They are durable enough to wear and work in and still look dressy. I do recommend to order a size up because they are very clingy. But overall and excellent product and good for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dressy but comfortable for work & running around after, November 12, 2011
I ordered the black 8 petite, I am 5'3 & slender hips, skinny legs, arse, etc., These dressier Dickies are for skinny people with no hips, this is why they are perfect fitting. They are more sheer fabric than the work pant, therefore dressy for work & comfortable to run around catching a train to work, walking a mile, stretching out in the gym before I go to work & sit at a computer in many slouching positions & they still look perfect, no wrinkles.

Point being, is that they move with you, slightly stretchy, the don't ride down or need a belt , the petite are perfect length for short people, & you can still feel comfortable & look ok for work & after.

I wash them in cold water & hang dry, so they won't shrink or fade, they are 97% cotton, so if you do put yours in the dryer, you may want to get a size larger, so if they will shrink.
Also, yes, I agree that the twill fabric shows a ridiculous amt. of lint, get a lint tape brush. Dickies are awesome if you have a skinny frame/body. they are pricey, but worth it if you have to be dressier at work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Fit, July 28, 2011
The pants were tight in the waist and super baggy in the legs. I followed the size chart and took measurements. They didn't have any stretch. They look very nice on the skinny model in the picture. I'd actually really like to return them but I think it's too late.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poorly made pants and not sour grapes., May 21, 2013
I read a lot of the reviews before I bought this pant and was excited about it. I ordered a size 14 because I usually wear a 12 or 14 regular in jeans. When it arrived I tried them on and wow, these pants were just huge on me, which was totally unexpected. The inside of the pant was very poorly made, proving that you get what you pay for I guess. Also, the legs are very wide, not like the picture at all (the picture looks like they are rather thin). I hate sour grapes and people that complain, but I wanted to help others out on this and add my two-cents worth of advice: Beware, reviews are not always accurate nor do they necessarily represent what your tastes are. I am used to nice-looking pants. These are NOT nice looking pants nor are they sized right or made well.

5.0 out of 5 stars finally found work pants, August 22, 2013
I am a small woman and 5'2. I have looked everywhere for work pants for a woman not a teenager.
I feel safe bending over wirhout my thong hanging out.
The fit is perfect and looks proffesional. I plan to order more.
Oh and the price is great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pockets stick out, November 1, 2014
It's so hard to find good quality dickies in stores these days (always find the juniors shiny crap) so when I searched on amazon I made sure I ordered a pair that I (hopefully) wouldn't have to return. As far as fit I ordered a size 4 and these were a little loose. At 5'5" and in flats the pant is just a tad too long but that is to be expected. The twill is comfortable and stretchy. I work in a sports bar restaurant so the first time wearing the pant I noticed that they were really high rise which made me look like a grandma with a polo shirt tucked in. The pockets also flared out as if they were too tight on me, however, upon closer review the pockets were sewn in a tulip or petal like shape thereby causing the top portion of the pocket to "stick out". The outer seam running down the pant leg on one side was not sewn straight as it is off by almost 2" towards the front from top to bottom. I noticed this when wearing them as I kept twisting the front panel of the leg forward before I realized it was a sewing defect. Overall I feel very disappointed with this purchase and although I have worn and washed it I am hoping I can still return it as these things would not have been noticed until after putting them on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love how they make my butt look, August 10, 2013
They are amazing and flattering work pants.
However, they do run a little smaller. As I hear dickies usually does.

2.0 out of 5 stars For men, not women, December 23, 2011
I love how they look in the picture, casual, comfortable but with an edge. They run almost 2 sizes too small, and they're boxy looking. Hmmmm, I would think they would cut them for women. Not the case. They're men's pants and just jacked up the price for women. Oh and one more thing, the material is a lint trap. The material, although soft as it is, attracts lint in a major way. If you order these pants, then order a lint brush too.