Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on April 13, 2013
The pants fit perfect everywhere. Would have given it 5stars except that for the first time in my entire life I found a pair of pants that are too long for my 5foot 9 frame! I can't even believe I just typed that lol!!!

I'm going to have to take them up an inch but I'll be smiling while I do so. Really happy with these pants.
on November 3, 2013
On reading reviews, I bought these a size larger than my usual size (petite 6) and am disappointed. Not with the pants because they are nice and about perfect for work. The problem is some of the reviews mentioned these run small and after trying them on, that is not the case. I am so mad at myself for not listening to my instinct. If you wear a size 6, get the 6. The pants are super nice, and although you can use a cool iron on them, it isn't necessary. I tried to put a crease in them but the stiff cotton blend won't accept a crease. I would give them 5 stars but prefer a slightly less stiff feel.
on January 27, 2013
i work at a grocery store and need pants that last long and these do. i wear them often and they do not fade or ware out quickly at all. they are also soft compared to the other work pants. i would buy these again.
on February 13, 2012
Ordered pants to wear for work and the size and comfort feels great not to mention the price was right!
on January 18, 2012
I got these for 20 bucks. So with that, it was a good price for a pair of work pants. However, the stiching was terrible for dickies (I have many pairs and never this problem) and long white threads were coming out all over the seams that had to be cut.
on August 2, 2013
While I cannot recommend black Dickies because they fade, I have never had a problem with them shrinking at all. The fit is true to size, and they are very comfortable work pants that don't go too low in the back, and also don't cut into you when you are squatting while you are doing physical tasks. The color I just received is the Desert sand/khaki, so I don't anticipate any problems with the color fading.
on December 12, 2013
I was thrown off by the fact that there is only one buttoned pocket in the back. The left rear pocket has a button but the other side doesn't. I thought it was a manufacturer defect until I took a second look at the picture on Amazon, and sure enough, it's meant to be that way. Weird. But otherwise, I love these. They have a slightly longer inseam, which I like. I'm not particularly tall (5'6''-ish), I just hate it when I sit down and my socks are in full display. Maybe it's a generational thing. I'm too old for the Junior's department but way too young to wear high-waters. These are perfect for me. I agree with some of the other reviewers who say the stitching is a little sloppy compared to Dickies I've had in the past. Maybe the 10 year old girl who sewed mine was particularly tired... maybe she needs sandwich. You guys should look into that. But definitely good for cheap work attire.
on October 28, 2014
If you are looking for a normal and uniform like beige pants, this is it. It's no where slim fitting, actually it's really relaxed, so if you were looking for a body fitting look? Nah, this is not for you. Anyway, other than that, it's what its supposed to be.
on January 12, 2013
Dickies is a good brand and the pants were good quality. They were in between a dress pant and casual pant. The material was a thicker khaki-type material and it had a little stretch. The rise on the waist was really nice - not too high and not too low. However, I ordered these for my mom who is a size 8 and about 5' 1". She is very petite and sometimes petite sizes can be a little long. I ordered these in a petite size 8 and they were a little bit short for my mom. They still look good though. If you are petite, I would suggest just ordering your regular size, but in regular lenght and not petite length. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and my mom really liked the pants.
on November 8, 2013
Not what I was hoping for. My daughter is 5'8" and most pants look high water on her. I bought this hoping that it would work out, but......no dice. The length was good,but the waist and butt were all wrong. It didn't fit either of us. I am a bit bigger and could have hemmed them if it fit me otherwise, but didn't even work for me. Can't send them back because I washed them to see if they would shirink