Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dickies Women's Slim Boot Cut Jean
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 23, 2012
I have to say, I never thought about Dickies when I thought about women's jeans. I bought these because of the reviews by others, and I have to agree! I am a true size 16, curvy, well proportioned, and 5'7". Jeans usually have the wrong inseam for my height or they give too much fabric in the mid-section because it is assumed that larger sizes are round in the middle. These jeans fit like a glove, are true to size, and fit every curve perfect. The legs are a little long in bare feet, but are perfect in tennis shoes or boots. Though slim fit, they hug my body without being tight. If you are well proportioned, these are for you. The are mid rise, so if you have a muffin top then don't wear them. They do not pooch out in back when you sit, but since they are mid-rise, make sure you are wearing the right underwear so they don't show. I will order more of these.
on February 5, 2013
These are the best jeans I have bought in a long time; much more flattering than jeans that cost three times as much. For reference, I'm 5'5", 135 lbs. and the size 6 fits perfectly, tight but not constricting. The waist is high enough so there's no muffin top but low enough so they don't look like "mom jeans." The length is a bit long for me but okay if I wear them with boots or something with a heel. And the dark indigo is very classy, dressy enough to go out to dinner in.
on December 20, 2012
These jeans are very elegant and well made, but you have to be careful with the size. I followed the indications on the chart “Sizing info” and when I received the pants I would have had to be twice the woman I am to fit in them, they were so big I had to give them to my husband. So check your size thoroughly before you buy.
on April 24, 2013
Am pleasantly surprised with these, considering they only have 1% spandex! They are quite stretchy and super comfy, but hopefully w/out losing shape like a 2% spandex blend! I ordered the Antique Dark Indigo color, which is sort of odd, but otherwise, I really love them. I am typically a size 16 in pants and that size in these jeans fits me like a glove! I've got a booty and large thighs, and while I do like the relaxed fit for more casual occasions, I find the slim fit to be more flattering and very slimming (without being inappropriate), which works better for me for the office and for going out.

Though, I have to detract one star for two reasons: 1) Dickies needs to make the long length a wee bit shorter or the regular length longer; and 2) I wish they were more a bit more durable. I'm 5'11 but equally proportioned top & bottom so the long is too long. They're great with heels, but I don't tend to wear more than 1.5" heels very often. And for $30/a pop or so, I can't really complain about how long they last: they hold up better than Lee jeans (the last pair of Lee jeans I bought are already wearing thin/almost torn in the thigh area, they're a size bigger, and I've only worn them for 3 months!) - but it seems they average about a year max for me with regular wear. I never use hot water or put my jeans in the dryer, so it makes me sad when I really like a pair of jeans and they wear out so quickly, as I have a more casual work environment and wear jeans practically every day. But for the price and fit, Dickies have become my new favorite jeans!
on April 28, 2015
I usually get size 14 jeans. They're usually just a bit loose but size 12 is too tight for comfort. But when the pair of size 14 long came I could pretty much slide them on and off without unbuttoning them. So I exchanged them for a size 12 since I did like the look of the pants. Now I happily plan to buy a few more pairs. They're easily my favorite pair of jeans. They're snug & shapely without constricting & just look great. And while they do loosen up just a bit once I've had them on awhile- they never look baggy or get to where I have to keep pulling them up which has happened with some other jeans.
on January 11, 2013
These jeans are great! The only downside is that they are about 2 1/2 inches too long, so about 30-31 inches. I wear about a 28-29 inseam but I am able to turn them up are fine. I am happy with how they fit in every other way. There is a definite difference between a 6S and a 6P. Be careful if you need your pants to be short, get the 6P NOT 6 Small.
on January 29, 2015
I'm 5'9 and 160lbs - Go with an 8, the 10 was too big. 8 regular fits perfectly, and they are long enough that they still cover my shoes when I sit, but not so long that they drag on the ground with my sneakers.
on July 3, 2015
These Jeans are Gorgeous, They fit really nice and flattering, I really recomended, also as the others reviews says buy a size smaller that you trully are and you'll be just fine. I bought the vintage dark and it is really beautifull. I'm in love of theses jeans :)
on November 13, 2015
Win! Perfect fit. I'm a true 16 and the 16's I ordered are neither baggy nor too tight. NO diaper butt or muffin top. Lol

Got them yesterday and wearing them today. For my tastes, the rise is just right, not too low, but not "mom jeans" either, and the flare is perfect as well. I actually bought them as work pants, but the fit is nice, so I will probably wear them out as well. Good job, Dickies!
on March 27, 2015
These are comfortable jeans. They do run large so may be a good idea to order a size down. They also run long so if you wear a tall pant these would be perfect for you. I can only wear these when I wear a shoe or boot with a heel otherwise I have to roll them up and it looks a tad funny on someone in their mid 30's. From what I can tell these are a nice quality denim but the cuffs are fraying from walking on them. I have purchased a total of three pairs hoping that one waas a fluke but they all run this way.