5.0 out of 5 stars love it
I think these are awesome! Fit great! Not to tight, not to loose, easy to move around in. I have a small waste and big booty & thighs. I'm definitely going to buy another pair.
Published 20 months ago by Larissa

3.0 out of 5 stars The measurements were off
Older reviews said these pants run tight. But we did not find that to be the case. Luckily the shrunk, but my daughter will be wearing them for years. The seem made well, but we should have gotten a 10 or 12 instead of a 14
Published 20 months ago by Gail M. Knowles

3.0 out of 5 stars The measurements were off, June 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 25, 2013
Larissa (SOCIAL CIRCLE, Gabon) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have loved them if they were a true 18, July 29, 2013
Gay Moore Fantozzi (APO, AP United States) - See all my reviews
I wear a size 18. These were ridiculously small, no way that I could really get them on. Have bought other pants on line and 18 is my size. Too bad as I liked the material and the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, November 6, 2013
Very nice capri! After reading the reviews, ordered a size larger. They were too big. Ordered my normal size and they fit great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Agree that they run small, October 18, 2013
This review is from: Dickies Women's Stretch Twill Capri (Apparel)
I think, based on other reviews, that perhaps in the smaller sizes, these run a little big, but it appears as if in the larger sizes they run small. I don't know my exact measurements but I cross checked the Dickies size chart with the size chart on pants I normally wear. According to the Dickies chart, these were 1/2 inch larger than the pants I usually wear, so I thought that that would fit well and be comfy. They are actually very snug. I can get them up and button them, but not without giving myself a decent-sized muffin top. They're super cute though, and since I'm currently losing weight, I will keep them and hope for the best when I drop a couple of inches in my midsection. I would go up a size if you're plus (based on this and other reviews of the larger sizes). I believe that once they actually fit me they will be quite comfy though. It helps that they weren't too expensive so I won't be suffering from buyer's remorse - I will just be more determined to shrink myself until they fit right. =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants, October 24, 2013
What more can I say? They're pants. They fit. They're comfortable and they cover the bottom half of me. These go well with shirts and sweaters. They make the work place more comfortable since people aren't bottomless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Company.., February 12, 2013
True size 6 fit. Soft material. Felt very good on. Company went out of their way to be courteous. Would purchase from this company again.

3.0 out of 5 stars it was okay, April 8, 2013
the fabric is a little thin, they fit great. will try again with something else in the future.
Little expensive for the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars These capris are my favorite! Great fit, September 23, 2014
These capris are my favorite! Great fit!! I own several pairs. My only complaint is that the black faded after a couple washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfy warm-weather capris, December 28, 2014
I bought these pants in a size 14 and in a size 12. When I was a size 14, the larger pants fit well. When I lost weight, the smaller ones fit well. These fit true to size and have a very comfortable waistband that stretches ever so slightly. I especially like the fact that the fabric is not as heavy as denim, since I bought them to wear in hot and humid places. The capris were initially a bit long for me (I'm 5'5") but I just hemmed them and they fit great. I wore them extensively for almost a year, and they're still in good shape.

Dickies Women's Stretch Twill Capri