Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dickies Women's Women'S Wrinkle And Stain Resistant Cargo Multi Pocket Pant
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 4, 2011
I bought these pants for work and they are exactly what I was hoping for. They are a little looser than I hoped but that's an easy fix by getting a lower size. They are great for my figure which is very hour-glass like with larger hips and a smaller waist. however, if your waist is the same size or larger than your hips then you may have a hard time with these. The pockets are not obvious which allows for a more perfessional look. The larger cargo pocket has a zipper which is great too! I do wish the smaller cargo pocket was a little longer so I could fit my pens in it a little more securly but they still go in ok. Over all, I say these are great pants! Definately worth it!
11 comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2011
I was looking for a pair of tall cargo pants that were comfortable, durable and didn't have pockets that stuck out awkwardly. I took a chance and ordered these from the website, in the khaki color, 10 tall. I am 5'8", weigh 155, and these pants fit me perfectly. The material seemed a bit stiff when I first received them, so I washed them on cold, with fabric softener, and they came out much softer. I wore them to work on casual day, and throughout the day I kept thinking how much I liked these pants. They didn't cut or rub, did not develop wrinkles anywhere, and were so comfortable! I also have what I call "flat butt syndrome", and often pants will bag on my rear end after a few hours of wear....that did not happen with these, they kept their fit and shape. I didn't have any issue with them fitting small in the waist....they do fit a tiny bit above the belly button so if you like lower rise pants they are not for you. My cell phone fit well in the left pocket, but if you have a bigger phone like a Droid it probably won't fit. The right cargo pocket has a zipper, which I love. I was able to fit my keys, a chapstick and some money in that pocket, with room to spare. I loved them so much that I went back to the website and bought them in a different color (black). I do want to mention, however, that I found these on clearance for much less on the Dickies website.
on October 4, 2010
The cargo pants fit a little tighter than the other multipocket version, and I have a harder time not feeling like my side pocets are gapping, which is not a problem with the other dickies I bought. Next time I would be buy the next size up. I think these pants would be wonderful for a younger, slightly thinner person. They look great, have great pockets and wash up wonderfully though and I'm sure I will love them when I lose a few more pounds and they are not quite so tight.
on October 16, 2015
Be SURE AND check your measurements. I normally wear a 12 but after double checking my measurements I decided to order a 14 since it was so close and I knew these would not STRETCH. I am very pleased with the 14. Really like the pants. Very comfortable and do not wrinkle, which is a plus. Just be sure and check your measurements.
on June 28, 2011
The fabric and construction are comparable to menswear, i.e., sturdier than the great majority of women's pants available. They have "real" pockets deep enough to hold a wallet, cellphone or keychain without spilling when you sit or bend. Fit well and retains color after washing. A good choice for anyone who is hard on clothing and wants to look neat.
on May 11, 2011
i have been wearing these work pants for the past 4 years. they are very comfortable (soften with more washings). color fades (navy blue) but i work in a shop and as long as my pants are navy blue they aren't real particular. i love the pockets. very functional. cargo & cell phone pocket are perfect. durability is great. seams don't split and pants take a lot of abuse. if you are looking for a pair of pants that stay crisp & new looking these aren't them. if you are looking for a pair of durable, functional and comfortable pants (the color does fade) then you might be happy with these pants. i own 7 pairs and have been real happy with them. like i said i work in a shop these pants hold up for me. i gave them 4 stars because of the color fading. i continue to purchase them.
on July 16, 2013
I wear between size 12 and 16. I ordered a 16 and the waist was so small I couldn't get into the pants at all. I decided to give them to a friend with a smaller waist.
on February 21, 2013
Yay...I finally found a great pair of work pants. My job requires me to be on my feet at least 10 hours a day and I'm constantly moving. ..my only complaint is I wish I would have ordered a few more on my first order...got them super fast to :)
on August 28, 2015
Love these pants. I want a pair in every color. I am 5'3", 165 lbs and the 14's fit just a little loose, but not loose enough for me to go to a 12. I definitely need a petite length. All the Dickies pants I buy in regular length need hemmed. Also the wrinkle and stain resistant parts are true. They never seem to wrinkle. Even leaving them in the dryer over night, I take them out, shake them and they look brand new. Stains seem to come out rather easily. All regular dirt comes out with just a regular wash. The one time I dropped oily fries on my leg, I put some Dawn dish detergent on the stain before I washed them and it came right out.
on October 23, 2013
I'm an EMT so I need good solid work pants with lots of pockets, and a fit that allows me to bend and move. These are great! I see lots of other EMTs and paramedics with them too. These or (much more expensive) "paramedic pants" with reflective trim are basically the industry standard wear.