Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

33%
67%

on November 23, 2010
This dictionary was recommended to me by my instuctor. The size is great I can throw it my back pack. However it is lacking alot of terms. I have that all the words are not spelled correctly. I find myself having to look alot of terms up online. If you are a student or in the veterinary medical field and want a go to book this is not it. If you are an everyday person looking for definitions this would probably work for you.
on April 4, 2013
My daughter needed this book as part of her studies into Veterinary Nursing. While it was essential reading it was also a book she enjoyed and still refers to despite achieving her qualificaitons.
on June 14, 2007
It is a great book and gives you great definitions of words, but there were some words that I could not find in this book. I wish it would have given how to pronounce the words as well.