Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 5, 2013
This is my absolute favorite Dr. Seuss. Book ever. It reminds us to be thankful for the things we are not. I love the interactive capabilities of this app.
on April 19, 2013
Can never go wrong when it comes to purchasing Dr Seuss. The kids loved the story but I gotta say I think I loved it more.
on April 26, 2016
I love it, my kids love it!
on March 17, 2013
Story on Auto Play would hang up about halfway through on my Galaxy Tab 10.1. Not sure if its an app thing or a tablet thing.
on March 10, 2013
I always thought doctor Sues books where just funny. Now I'm dissapointed. He doesn't have to show a half naked boy. He could have at least left under shorts on him. I never knew I'd have to gothrough these books before I let my kids see them. My kids told me about the picture. They knew it was inappropriet.
on April 12, 2014
Everyone loves Dr. Suess!! My children read these by themselves and with me. I love the way the OM books show the words when you touch the pics on the book.