Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 5, 2011 5:51:02 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 8, 2011 9:41:59 PM PST
YO says:
I thought this was going to be an HD re-render of the four titles that were on the ps2 because of the "all 4 one" title although this game does look good. I hope they do bring those games back in HD as they did god of war and sly.....

Posted on Feb 11, 2011 3:47:16 PM PST
moogle11 says:
Is this a co-operatiive online remake of 1-4 ? If so w00t !

Posted on Feb 13, 2011 3:57:06 PM PST
burningwind says:
No, this is an all new game. Nothing to do with the original games whatsoever. I thought the same at first myself. A Ratchet And Clank HD Collection has yet to be revealed although I am also hoping for that.

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 2:21:10 AM PDT
Whiplash says:
An HD collection of the first three R&C titles would be nice. Deadlocked I could live without, the whole "darker and edger" shtick didn't work so well.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2011 9:30:41 AM PDT
burningwind says:
The gameplay was still pretty decent. Still be nice to have the complete collection.

Posted on Jun 23, 2011 12:35:19 AM PDT
Dale says:
I really do hope they do an hd remake, although if they changed the first games health system to like the others I wouldn't mind. A little unforgiving the first game was. But still great.!!!! One of the few game series I sit down and play until I beat it. Every since the 2nd game. First game never could get past the last boss. :(

Posted on Jun 23, 2011 12:48:56 AM PDT
Dale says:
I really do hope they do an hd remake, although if they changed the first games health system to like the others I wouldn't mind. A little unforgiving the first game was. But still great.!!!! One of the few game series I sit down and play until I beat it. Every since the 2nd game. First game never could get past the last boss. :(

Posted on Jun 23, 2011 1:03:10 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Sep 25, 2011 3:21:59 PM PDT]

Posted on Jul 8, 2011 8:04:20 AM PDT
Sure it makes sense. All 4 One. All Four One. One to four players. I'm not saying it's particularly clever, but it's there.

Posted on Jul 12, 2011 12:07:26 PM PDT
Will this use the standard controller or the move contraption, because while I did hear it is move compatible from a colleague, somebody else told me it is the sole method of playing? If this is the case, very lame. And since I am new to R&C, and my only PS is the PS3, I never had the opportunity to play the older games and would love to do so, in HD (I can buy an old PS2 on ebay and borrow said colleagues R&C games), but I would love to have it full HD so I can give those games a chance as well!

Though I do like the controls better in CIT over TOD, but the boss in TOD was soooooo easy!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2011 12:58:38 PM PDT
burningwind says:
I could not see them making it Move only. They might make it Move compatible but I think they are too smart to alienate people with Move only.

Posted on Sep 15, 2011 5:03:25 PM PDT
John says:
All 4 One = All 4 on one PS3 maybe?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2011 7:00:31 AM PDT
Vyprstryke says:
F3ar was just a marketing deal, the game case says Fear 3

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 20, 2011 8:15:43 AM PDT
Jak says:
"All 4 One = All Four One? Doesn't make sense"

It's a 4-player co-op game. Makes complete sense, considering every ratchet and clank game uses wordplay in it's subtitles.

Posted on Oct 7, 2011 4:37:00 AM PDT
Bone says:
I saw it as a play on the "all for one, one for all" musketeers motto for R&C's four inseparable characters.

Posted on Oct 7, 2011 9:23:18 AM PDT
Nathan Ruble says:
Funny thing is, the original working title was "Ratchet & Clank: 4 Play"

Which was a bit more obvious wordplay, and more in line with the humor in other subtitles (Going Commando, Up Your Arsenal, Tools of Destruction, Quest for Booty, Crack in Time). But it was rejected for final approval. All 4 One isn't a terrible title. And I really doubt Insomniac will spend the time on an HD remake of the PS2 titles, considering they've already got 3 (this will make 4) quality full-HD Ratchet titles available.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Feb 5, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 7, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - Playstation 3
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
3.8 out of 5 stars (286)