5.0 out of 5 stars The kind of song that gets in your bones...
"If I Didn't Know Better" is an odd duck of a country song. It reminds me of the old 50's-Noir period. The melody is languid, and hauntingly beautiful, and I like it.
Published 22 months ago by Stephanie Butenhof

1.0 out of 5 stars I ordered two by mistake
I didn't think the first one went through. I did it again and got charge twice. I tired to return it but couldn't see how.
Published 19 months ago by deborah Vidinha

5.0 out of 5 stars The kind of song that gets in your bones..., October 21, 2012
This review is from: If I Didn't Know Better [feat. Sam Palladio, Clare Bowen] (MP3 Music)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Song, Great Execution, November 2, 2012
John East (Oxnard, CA United States) - See all my reviews
It's a nice little song, but the two of them have chemistry, which turns nice into great. And great is in short supply this century.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtakingly Beautiful, November 1, 2012
I was totally spellbound when Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio performed this song on "Nashville". Their chemistry was something right out of a "Romance Novel" and their performance left my heart pounding and wanting for more. I couldn't wait for the next episode which also left me speechless with their duet "Fade Into Me". Amazon, what's taking you so long to get that download? Clare Bowen's vocals are hauntingly angelic and matched up with Sam Palladio's incredible vocals is a match made in heaven. I hope they will soon come out with a "Nashville" CD because all of the music on the show is fabulous. Waiting patiently for Connie Britton and Charles Esten's "No One Will Ever Love You" duet which will make it a top three powerhouse of incredible songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing song, November 5, 2012
Douglas Master (Bellevue, WA USA) - See all my reviews
These two singers are an amazing combo. The song is haunting, beautiful, catchy. The song "Fade into You" is also amazing. I've got to hand it to Nashville. They really are making some quality music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to have it!, October 30, 2012
CSS "CSS" (Castro Valley, CA) - See all my reviews
As soon as I heard this haunting, sexy duet on "Nashville," I knew I had to have it. Fantastic stuff. It doesn't sound much like current country music, which is fine by me as I'm more of an "old country" fan. I like a lot of the other music on the show, as well, but this is my favorite by far. I wish there was more info at Amazon on the singers' names, but I sure enjoyed watching them perform on the show. The blond is a knock-out. Sort of a young Geena Davis. And the two have definite chemistry. That said, the song holds up on its own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Credit Clare Bowen please!, November 5, 2012
BB "barbx" (South Riding, VA) - See all my reviews
This song is amazing, mostly due to Clare Bowen's amazing and haunting voice. I'm disappointed that Amazon is crediting just Sam Palladio as the artist (and this actually confused me, as I was looking for a song with a woman as the artist, not a guy named Sam!).

5.0 out of 5 stars if i didn't know better, March 31, 2013
i happened to see these two young people on a tv program and they sang this song
i was mesmerized as was the live audience. their names are scarlett o'connor and
sam palladio and they are the third leads in the tv program nashville.
sure hope to hear some more duets tho i believe i missed some last year.
they are great!
ns white

5.0 out of 5 stars On repeat for days, November 9, 2012
K. K. Smith "legal eagle" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I first heard this song on the pilot episode of Nashville and have been obsessed with it ever since. I don't like this recorded version quite as much as the version actually played on the show, mostly because this version seems a little more condensed (maybe they cut out some instrumental sections? Can't quite tell). Either way, love this song and can't get enough of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars winner, October 27, 2012
Lkm (Hanover,, NM United States) - See all my reviews
Slow slow two step beautiful... so happy to have found this here... can't wait for "Fade into you"....love all the music from this show. Can't wait till the epsiode.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heard this on "Nashville" and was blown away, October 25, 2012
Susan Aceti (Zebulon, NC USA) - See all my reviews
My husband and I saw them sing this on "Nashville" and were blown away. This woman's voice is amazing glad to see it available for download!

Rate and Discover Movies