5.0 out of 5 stars Want to stop overpaying the IRS, read this book, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Why Didn't My CPA Tell Me That? Small Business Write Offs Conventional Tax Advisors Miss (Hardcover)
This book is great to give anyone an idea of the many tax write offs that really make a difference. Each chapter has been written by a Certified Tax Coach and their expertise shows on every page.

This is a must read for anyone really looking to cut their tax bill by thousands.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been published!!, April 11, 2014
What an honor to be selected to participate in this book. Many great ideas in each chapter. This will allow us an easy way to convey such ideas to clients, they can read at their leisure then follow up with us for implementation and savings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly helpful, April 22, 2014
Speaking as a small business owner, this book is invaluable. Chapter by chapter I was amazed at the wealth of information & tax strategies that we were unaware of. Hiring a Certified Tax Coach is the first change we will implement in 2014.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anxious to get my copy, April 11, 2014
After reading previous books by this group of authors, I cannot wait to receive my copy. As always I expect this book to supply me with an easy to understand explanation of various topics. I will recommend this to my clients too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Excellent advice! A must read for anyone in business!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tax insight, April 17, 2014
Very informative, every small business should have and use. Information, and insight provided can be used by business and individuals.. Good job by all who assisted in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tax saving tips, April 15, 2014
Great book, very informative packed full of helpful information on saving your tax dollars.
Many contributors from perspectives. Great for business owners, real estate investors and long term investors.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best from the best CPA, April 11, 2014
Incredible book loaded with tax saving strategies. I am proud to be a part of this book and co-author with many of the wonderful tax professionals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas!, May 13, 2014
This little book will pay for itself over and over again. I'm actually looking forward to next tax season! Thanks!

Used & New from: $19.95