Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diesel Men's Blade Fresh & Bright Brief
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 5, 2012
The briefs world is new to me. I've spent a long time in boxers and boxer briefs, but a roommate convinced me to try out briefs. I'm not going back. The Diesel Blade is comfortable, supportive, and makes you feel great. You're no longer hiding behind some dingy, awkwardly fitting boxer briefs, you're presenting yourself confidently without showing too much. You should buy these.

I'm a mens 31 pant size and the Medium fits me great.
VINE VOICEon January 16, 2013
This brief is made well of high quality fabric, however, the pouch on these just seems too small even for the average joe. Wish it was more supportive. Might work better for a very slender body type that doesn't need much room in the pouch.
on January 21, 2013
As other reviewers have noted, the fit of these briefs is a little strange. When I decided to make the change from boxers, I bought several pairs of briefs by different manufacturers and these are my least favorite. They're not terrible by any means - the material is nice and they look pretty good, but the way they're cut make them uncomfortable after a long day of wearing them.
on January 30, 2014
I bought these via Amazon by Freshpair at only $11 each. These are a great pair, if you can find them for a good price. When did underwear get so expensive? If I see these at $10 a pair, I snap them up. Amazon Prime is always a great deal on shipping. Not quite as red as I thought, a bit on the pink side.
on May 9, 2014
These Diesel briefs fit a little differently than some others, but they are really comfy and the colors are quite bright. The material feels so soft, and they seem to be well made. Try these- you'll like them!
on May 11, 2014
I'm 6'3", 220 lbs and wear 34" waist pants. A large fits great in other brands like CK and Papi, but the Diesel ones are a little too small. I'm afraid to buy XL ones because they would likely be too large.
on October 24, 2013
These are good briefs but the coverage in the back is a little odd. They seem to be cut pretty high (on a high angle) resulting in less coverage in the back (not quite like a bikini cut, but somewhere inbetween).
on December 27, 2012
The material is very comfortable; soft and smooth. I have an athletic figure. I'm around 5'8", weigh 158, and have a 32" waist. I love to run so I have pretty big legs. That's why it's been almost impossible for me to find a pair of underwear that I like. All other underwear have either bunched up, given me wedgies, ridden up, or have failed my manhood in some other form. I ride a bike when I'm taking classes so these do get pulled up, but they are not uncomfortable. Sometimes I don't even notice it.

They've never given me wedgies and I haven't had to adjust myself down there in public yet. They're sort of like a compression short brief hybrid. The style of these looks great. They make me more motivated to keep improving my body because these are not meant to complement a figure that's not athletic.

I have noticed these are a little too small in the manhood area for me, so they do feel just a bit tight down there and there are small windows of visibility located at the groin. So If I am wearing these with shorts and stretching and someone happens to be looking exactly at those two areas, they will see the part of the "gift wrap" covering the sides of my jewels. The pairs I liked the best were the divine boxer trunk, divine boxer brief, shawn boxer short, and sebastian boxer.

So far they've been pretty durable. All things considered--quality, value, comfort, look, etc..--I would recommend Diesel underwear to anyone who is looking for better underwear.
on February 12, 2015
Good brief underwear. I like the color. I've had them for awhile and they are starting to fray a little at a seem or two but it's nothing to worry. They've lasted a long time and are very comfy I wish they came in pink
on September 30, 2012
bought them for a birthday gift for my brother who is coming up on 50 yo. yep. coupled with a birthday card of an old guy standing on the sidewalk in his red undies and over-the-calf socks getting his newspaper from the mailbox -- so it works. I like that it said Diesel over the crotch too. heh. wish I could have been there when he opened his gift. I have a sneaking suspicion, these well-made, hot underoos will be secretly adored by my bro. :o)