5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, HUGE, September 18, 2013
This review is from: Diesel SBA Dual Time Chronograph Stainless Steel Mens Watch DZ7264 (Watch)
Great watch, it really is big, about as big as my wrist, but i like the look and the ability to show 2 times simultaneously is useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch!, May 29, 2013
This watch looks great overall. Got compliments the first day I wore this at office. And yes, its a big watch. Considering the size, its lighter than what I expected.

The only thing that could be better is the leather strap. For the size and the weight of the watch, the strap feels very flimsy and I am not sure how long will it hold...

5.0 out of 5 stars Jus perfect for me :), January 23, 2013
It is very easy to discribe, it perfect...
I like it very much..
Will buy more diesel watch for sure...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 14, 2013
I have been getting stares and positive responses whenever I use it since they don't sell this in my country. Thank you! I just love Diesel watches!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 1, 2014
My husband loves it...he has a watch faddish and it's growing...lol the color of the leather and the face of the watch was beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! I wanted a watch that had style & class without looking too boring or over the top, found it., October 9, 2013
I wanted to break away from the traditional Chronograph style & I like the big face style so this was a perfect fit for me.
I bought this & the black Diesel SBA Sonar watch & I'll be content with these Watches for years to come.
I might get a Smart-watch just for the love of gadgetry in 2014.

Its not too heavy & very easy to see (for obvious reasons. I've only had it for 2 days & I've already received a lot of compliments on it.

The only con is the instructional booklet covers too many types & isn't specific to the watch.

Note, not recommended for your 1st "big watch", be careful as you'll find with the size of the face, your chances for bumping & nicking things are higher with a larger watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE, August 1, 2013
BEAUTIFUL WATCH. THE BAND IS A LITTLE THIN BUT FOR THE PRICE ITS GOOD UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND 500 ON A NIXON.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, May 9, 2013
If your not sure if this is big enough and are considering an XXL instead of an XL, lets just say, the XL is plenty big without being over done. I am 5'11" 190lbs. athletic build and am very glad I did not get the XXL, this one is perfect, makes a statement. My wrist is exactly 62 mm across the top where the watch lies and this watch lines up perfectly there. Where the pins go for the band is right on the money to line up with the edges of my wrist so it doesn't over hang at all. I feel the XXL would have overhung and looked a bit obnoxious.

Looks great, gets many compliments and is built very well. Everything about this watch is masculine from the size and look to the leather band and buckle.

I would caution to NEVER wear this if your are doing anything that is manual labor, yard work, construction etc. I do believe you will beat the lens up quite a bit if you wear it while doing any kind of physical work. I have accidentally banged it a few times, it is a big watch, so far no damage, but I can see it getting scratched if not very careful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 18, 2013
When I look for a watch I like it to big, silent, and with a very comfortable attractive band. This came through like a champ and it has several ways to read the time it's extremely week designed and so far worth every cent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch., April 27, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the watch band. A beautiful combination of watch face and band. Very noticable.

Rate and Discover Movies