Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

• Customer Reviews

on April 14, 2015
Bought this for my 6'4" 300 lb boyfriend. He's a BIG dude and this watch fits perfectly. He gets so many compliments on it.
on November 3, 2014
Great looking watch and it does its job
on December 30, 2013
Niiice watch! Gifted to boyfriend for Christmas. He is in love with it! Big huge face and looks stunning! I am so glad I chose it!
on December 2, 2013
This is overall a great watch. Very solid construction, large face, and the band doesn't pull the hair out of my arm. I have gotten compliments every time someone has seen this watch on me.
on May 9, 2014
This is an amazing watch! I'm not typically a fan of the bigger face watches, but this one definitely stole my heart away. The quality and construction of the watch is certainly there, as it has good weight to it. I get people grabbing my wrist all the time to take a look at my watch. You won't be disappointed! Saved a ton by shopping on Amazon.
on December 17, 2012
Very cool watch. Look's very cool and is very big, as I expect. Is a very good option for the price.
on November 24, 2014
Its amazing whatch
on June 29, 2014
this watch does not keep time accurately and just from normal wear, it has a obscene amount of condensation in it. i have not been in a pool or the ocean, only washing my hands and shower with it. i wanted to try something other than invicta, what a mistake i made!!
review image
on February 4, 2013
Was given this as a Christmas present. Love it.

One issue, I am pretty clumsy, so I whack/rub/scrape the watch all the time. If you are as clumsy as me, you'll start to rub the gunmetal coating off as well.
on May 19, 2014
I thought the watch much much darker than it appeared on the internet. It seemed much brighter to view compared to in person. My nephew did like it, but I also wish that it didn't have a tag hanging on the watch saying it was made in China. I probably would not have purchased it if I had known.