5.0 out of 5 stars WOW !
Wow for the price and looking nice and everybody asking me where I got this from ?

As I requested received.
Published 19 months ago by Khalid Al Dosari

3.0 out of 5 stars Band too small
The watch looks as advertised but with a name like diesel I expected it to be BIG. The watch itself is fine, but I have to wear it on the very last notch because the band is so small. They should name it diesel for little people. Also wish it had a light, after dark this thing is useless.
Published 8 months ago by dianna mcgrew

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW !, May 19, 2013

As I requested received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and the right size for your a man wrist, April 19, 2013
Very nice and the right size for a man wrist. Love this watch. And on white will go with anything you ware. Recommended.

J Pena

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very nice watch., December 4, 2012
This review is from: Diesel DZ4246 Bugout (Watch)
I really love it! Not so big, but flagshig. Diesel make it very well. I REALLY LOVE IT! That's it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch, August 15, 2012
This review is from: Diesel DZ4246 Bugout (Watch)
I ordered this as a gift for my boyfriends birthday. We have an inside joke because he loves to use military time to drive me crazy and this made this watch perfect since one he loves watches and two it has the military time for 12o'clock and 6 o'clock.

When I took it out to the packaging to see the quality I was very pleased and cannot wait until he recieves it for his birthday but I have to wait a month to give it to him but all the same very impressed with the quality and find it to be a very handsome.

It also came in a very nice case which will be nice to present it in though I was wanting to put it in the new watch box i bought to go with it for his bday and wrap all together. I will have to wrap two gifts now dang it :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Band too small, April 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Diesel DZ4246 Bugout (Watch)
This is my third diesel watch. This is my daily wear. The leather strap is quite sturdy. The dial of the watch is apt(much smaller than the big daddy ones) so ideal to wear on daily basis.

I have a big daddy watch which I wear occasionally oi parties and get togethers but this watch is ideal to wear with office wear. Goes with suits and formal wear.

The only issue is the date part. The days do not adjust properly as you rotate the pin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, May 2, 2014
at an incredible price, and different than most other white watches people have, I always get compliments when I wear it

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, April 16, 2014
K. Craig (Washington D.C.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diesel DZ4246 Bugout (Watch)
I'm a female who has fairly small wrists, but I love big watches. Therefore, I found this watch to be the perfect size, incredibly stylish (for someone who is style challenged), and has earned me so many compliments. The leather looks very nice, has so many size options, even adjusting as small as my wrists, and is easy to set.

I've always been a lover of Fossil watches, and I'm not exactly sure how Diesel connects under the Fossil brand, but I see them sold together. Thus, this product is made with great quality and I love it just as much, if not more, than my other Fossil watches.

The metal and face has resisted scratching for the occasional bump into walls, which I appreciate. And the calendar, which includes the day of the week, is fabulous. One of my most basic requirements is for the watch to have a calendar, but this one goes a step above with the day of the week. It even offers this is multiple languages.

5.0 out of 5 stars As big as it needs to be, January 18, 2014
Stewart Wheeler (Winterville, NC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diesel DZ4246 Bugout (Watch)
despite having a small wrist, this feels at home on it. oddly enough is even bilingual, not a bad thing, but a pleasant surprise(you select on the dial). very pleased with this watch

4.0 out of 5 stars A little heavy, but I love it!, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Diesel DZ4246 Bugout (Watch)
I get a lot of compliments on this watch. It's my daily watch, even though it is a bit heavy. I don't like the typical women's watches, so this is perfect.

CON- The silver frame around the date, under the glass face, fell off and was bouncing around messing with the hands.
I took the watch to a Fossil store, and they sent it in and fixed the issue, then sent it directly to my house. I only had to pay shipping.

Still love the watch.