5.0 out of 5 stars PRESENT FO FUTURE SON IN LAW
HE WAS DELIGHTED TO SEE IT IN HIS XMAS PRESENT..LOVES WEARING IT!!! IT IS HOWEVER SHOWING SOME MOISTURE IN THE FACE EVEN THOUGH ITS SUPPOSED TO BE WATER RESISTANT..bE AWARE
Published 14 months ago by Teresa

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set.
The watch is lovely and I like it,also I'll tell my friends about the watch,it's a great set for someone to own.thank u.
Published 10 months ago by Johnson Altraide

5.0 out of 5 stars PRESENT FO FUTURE SON IN LAW, May 29, 2013
Teresa (LAKEWOOD, WASHINGTON, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diesel DZ7256 sba oversize black chrono pyramid dial black leather band men watch NEW (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's awesome watch., October 12, 2013
I like all the details of the watch. It looks super cool. But i still have to return it because the diameter of the watch is more than 50mm and thickness is 15mm. I did not realize that until I received it. Description on the website did not give me the details of dimension. It is way too big for my wrist. Love it so much but have to return.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set., September 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is COOL!, May 30, 2013
I saw a watch a particular actor was wearing on a TV show and thought this might have been the brand/style. Apparently it was a B.R.M. R50VT Ecosse. That one is $27K...uhhh...no thanks. I am constantly getting compliments on this watch. This is an XL and not at all too big for regular size wrists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch!, May 11, 2013
This watch is Big, unique and stylish....a beautiful watch. This watch is very light, considering the size, the leather strap is soft and very comfortable. A great watch for any collector, well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars All Big, April 2, 2014
skynet (Doha, Qatar) - See all my reviews
Great watch, makes me feel one super bad ass (SBA). Good color combination great for casual and formal wear. Recommended for those who want to feel noticed.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch demands attention!, June 7, 2014
I've been wanting an oversized watch for a while and thought the Diesel brand would be a good place to start. Well I wasn't disappointed. Was a little hesitant as to the size of this after reading some reviews but after wearing it for a couple days I'm already used to it and it fits perfect. Not sure I'd go any bigger than this though. It sits off the wrist about a half inch but honestly it grows on you and looks bad ass! I chose the leather strap over SS and happy I did as I think it compliments the black/stainless case much better. It's also pretty light weight for it's size, I don't even notice I'm wearing it half the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 23, 2014
Very good product as shown in the page for a very good price !! I recommend, and hope you enjoy like me !

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!!, March 26, 2014
I seriously cannot tell you how many times I have had people comment on this watch.
seems no matter where I go, someone has a gd look and wants to know what it is.
Don't think about buying... just do it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, great price., March 9, 2014
Great watch. Nicely oversized without being too big. The metal finish is very shiny unlike the photo. Soft leather. Sexy business.

Rate and Discover Movies