Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on April 24, 2013
I love the style of the watch, nice design, a little of complication for all of you watch lovers. The only thing that I dislike is that the watch is very light. Normally a watch has a little weight, not this. I would strongly suggest this watch to anyone who is looking for a watch for the summer.
on April 8, 2013
I was looking for a Diesel watch to compliment my collection of watches and when I got this watch, my search was complete. It is a magnificent piece, bold, and really gives the sense of Brave. The leather strap is very soft and doesn't hurt the wrist. Goes well with any sort of clothes. It is a owner's pride. Could have been gr8 for watch collectors like me, if the watch box was bit more sturdy and bold.
review image review image review image
on November 10, 2013
I love this watch!!! It gets attention without me saying a single word. I work in a hospital in Florida and it opens vivid conversations with doctors and patients alike, not to mention visitors or ladies who see it and grab my wrist and visually admire this timepiece. I've heard everything from TV watch to Dick Tracy and Google watch, I've gotten it all, but basically, an attention and conversation starter to say the least. I just love it!!
on June 17, 2014
I loved this watch for about 8 months and bought it once I got my promotion. Constant compliments about the white on white and big face.

I was pleased with it. :)
on February 15, 2015
I just got this watch it's very big but stands out a lot. Great price and looks amazing I'm a bigger guy and it still looks big. I'm Very Happy with it for this price you can't beat the quality or the looks, go get one you won't be disappointed.
on June 18, 2014
I got this for my boyfriend as a gift and he absolutely loved it!! It's big, but not too big - He has a muscular physique and bigger forearms, so it fit him well - It is very masculine yet not abrasive. It is now his favorite watch! Great buy!
on February 19, 2014
I love the watch. Was delivered on time and is great. The leather is very soft and looks classy. Ive received many compliments
on June 10, 2013
I constantly get compliments on this watch. It is for sure the biggest watch I own and I love it. It is such a great statement piece and the band is really comfortable. It is expensive, but I love it!
on February 4, 2014
My husband wanted these for Christmas, I found them on Amazon for a better rate than they were selling in the store. Product arrived with no issues, and in perfect condition! Would use this supplier again.
on January 12, 2014
Saw this watch at the mall and totally likedit. Found on Amazon for much less. Great product. Makes for a conversation starter all the time. Heavy duty and we'll made.

See 1 answered question