Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diesel Men's Divine Fresh & Bright Boxer Trunk, Turquoise, Small
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 20, 2013
These look great and feel good but after a full day in the office, these starting riding up to the point of being uncomfortable. I think these are great for a date or a short day - but not a 14 hour work day.
on November 22, 2013
These were the first underwear I bought that didn't come in a three pack. I had to see what the difference was. Now I know. These are comfortable as hell and look great. Once I got them, I ordered 5 more pair.
on May 11, 2014
I'm 6'3", 220 lbs and wear 34" waist pants. A large fits great in other brands like CK and Papi, but the Diesel ones are a little too small. I'm afraid to buy XL ones because they would likely be too large.
on September 28, 2015
These were exactly what I wanted them to be, until I dried them with normal heat setting in my dryer. They say not to dry with heat, but after a while, I did anyways. I'm sure there are people who want to take the time to air dry their undies, but it became too much to ask for this consumer. Good product. Follow directions.
on October 3, 2013
Excellent pair of underwear. I read somewhere you're supposed to buy new underwear every 6 months, which seems reasonable to me. This pair of trunks fits well, good support (which I prefer over something like boxers) and the bright colors are always fun. Durable as well. Will purchase again.
on November 20, 2015
Fits great and comfortable in colder weather but not good for the summer because when you sweat in them they do not dry until you take them off. Definitely get the Hugo Boss Boxers because they are moisture wicking.
on May 15, 2014
Diesel has a good quality product in these underwear. Everything from the material, to the workmanship, to the styling, and the fit is top of the line. The choice of colors you can pick from is all over the spectrum, and even the packaging that they come in is cool. Before purchasing these, I had one other pair that I throw on often, and even after much wear and laundering, they haven't faded or lost their elasticity - they still fit as comfortably as the day that I bought them. They feel great under my baggier pants. Buy them!
on July 8, 2014
These run true to size, the material is wonderful, soft but at the same time very supportive and doesn't feel too thin or cheap at all. As a matter of fact, these are one of the best I've ever bought. Feels like it will be very durable. The lemonade color loos great, and now that I know that these fit so well and feel great too, I'm gonna order a few more colors to go alone with the lemonade one I purchased.
I would highly recommend these, they are a quality item!
on June 16, 2014
I gave this a 4 star instead of 4 because of the price...it is a bit expensive for a single pair of underwear, but they do give great support and are very comfortable. I am/was a martial artist and I think these would do well for support in karate classes for those classes where you are not required to wear a cup. Of course you would want a color besides black unless you are allowed to wear a black uniform, but they fit and hold things in place. :0)
on July 23, 2014
After living with these for a while my review has gone down. I "love" the design, waistband is just right, leg bands are ok and pouch is nicely designed - one of the best I have tried. However being mostly cotton (if I remember correctly) they have shrunk and affected the fit. If they were made of nylon like the other wears I like this would be the best, but because they shrink and the fit affected and given the high price I would recommend the following.

I recommend Calvin Klein Micro Low Rise or 2xist No Show Trunk over these. I have learned I like the non cotton versions of tight trunks the best. They feel better and last longer with minimal shrinkage over many washes. These Diesel look great but they do shrink.