5.0 out of 5 stars Great underwear
These are a great pair of underwear to own. I will definitely be buying some more of these in the future.
Published 7 months ago by paul a vara

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
These are descent microfiber briefs with ok support. I strongly suggest considering the Hanro. It might be twice the price but is worth every penny.
Published 1 month ago by Christopher T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great underwear, February 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm buying more of these, September 3, 2014
I love wearing these. I never thought I would ever go back to wearing men's underwear, after wearing panties for so long. There is 1 other pair of men's underwear I also gave a 5 star rating to, and I think they are sold out. They are the Calvin Klein men's bold micro limited edition low rise trunk.

The Calvin Kleins fabric is 89% polyester 11% elastane, These underwear here are 91% Nylon 9% Spandex. I took my 2 favorite fabrics from my panty draw did a search here, and this is what I have found so far. I get the feel of wearing panties, without the fear of being caught.

The price may seem a little high, but so is the price of nice panties. I think however this material is thicker, and will hopefully last longer than panties.

These look, and feel so great wearing, and my g/f also loves the feel, and sexy look. I honestly believe every man should at least try these. If you are also a man who wears panties, and ever need just that one pair of mens underwear to go to the Doctors office, or just for when you feel that you could get caught, I do believe these are for you, as is the Calvin Klein men's Bold Limited Edition low rise trunk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit., July 12, 2014
Great fit, looks good, the girls love them. Best boxer trunks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expectations Met, July 8, 2014
Soft and comfortable fit, although slightly small. Best quality material and we'll worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite briefs, June 30, 2014
I own three pairs of this brief in different colors. The briefs are made of high quality material, with a stretch/quick dry material for the main portion. This stays comfortable throughout the day, and doesn't get baggy or ride up as often found in cotton briefs. They've held up through many washings, and I would definitely recommend them for a boxer brief lover.

These are cut a little high, but I'm fine with the look. I'm a 29 inch waist and a small was perfect for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Softest microfiber, June 3, 2014
I have several microfiber trunks (mostly CK) and these are by far the softest and most comfortable. They sit a little higher on the waist than I would like but it's still fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, May 29, 2014
The title says "boxer brief" but, they are more like trunks. I like the color and the fabrics. I think it would be better if they were like real boxer briefs, longer on the legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great micro boxers, April 30, 2014
I liked these for travel Easy to wash and dry overnight. Recommend if you are traveling. Fit code works correctly

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, March 27, 2014
Colt Lacey (Kenai, Alaska) - See all my reviews
as all the diesel underwear these are very comfy and smooth. i buy them because of this. plus they last and they feel as if they arent even there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair from Diesel., March 12, 2014
Fits perfect and the Microfiber is some of He softest Microfiber I've felt. Exactly what I would expect from the Diesel brand.