5.0 out of 5 stars i returned it
the face was too big for my taste with the white but the watch is very high quality. I got the metal instead. The white makes it look even bigger. Beautiful leather and gold tone.
Published 13 months ago by Kenneth d Mercer

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate
too big. I hate it
Published 4 months ago by Abolarin Olugbenga Tope

5.0 out of 5 stars i returned it, November 17, 2013
This review is from: Diesel Dz7288 Little Daddy White Gold Brown Leather Strap Men Watch NEW (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Product Review, January 2, 2014
The product has a very nice gold tone and very large face on it! If you don't want a large face this is not the watch for you. Its seems as if should be called Big Daddy! But my husband loves it and is tryin to get use to the larger face watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling Bling, June 19, 2014
Did not expect this to be so stylish well put together, it is a statement piece I paid 147.00 has the looks of a 500.00 plus watch. But if you don"t like a big watch this one is not for you but it fits great in my collection and will be considering another Diesel.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and flashy, June 3, 2014
George B (brooklyn, New york United States) - See all my reviews
Looks great just like the picture. Its very nice watch with a extra big face dial. Its a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars DOPE!!!, May 28, 2014
This watch is for people who love huge watches, the leather is really nice and the gold color stands out from close and far. On my favorite list!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 27, 2014
I love it and my husband love it, I bought it as a birthday gift and he was really surprised. Think I need to get a mini one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars he LOVED it!, November 14, 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend as an anniversary gift, he LOVED it!

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate, August 14, 2014