Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on August 14, 2014
I liked these shoes when they arrived, but the size seems to run a bit small. I normally wear 9.5M in sneakers and dress shoes, but had to exchange these for a 10.5M. We'll see how the 10.5M fit when they arrive.
on January 12, 2015
I bought this pair of shoes and it was very nice style, fit good and fast shipping, the reason I gave it three stars because the red color it so bright, but material is good, I gave it to my son so no complain, thanks seller!
on November 5, 2014
Great pair of shoes! Really comfortable! Haven't seen any Diesel shoes in my area and happy to show off something different!
on April 18, 2016
I really liked the style and they are super light weight. They were just so small I got a blister in the first hour. I think more than a full size too small. Unfortunately I had to return them.
on August 7, 2014
I normally wear size 12 I ordered 12 and they are a little tight I should of gotten 13. But after they break in the 12 should be fine. Good price awesome shoes nonetheless.
on December 17, 2015
Not very good for me, poor support. I can't walk for too long without needing to give my feet a rest. Looks good and got complimented on them.
on November 6, 2014
Love the shoes. Diesel is one of my favorite clothing brands, and I love these shoes! Super comfortable.
on August 29, 2014
I really like they way they look the quality is really good something that I am looking for everyday
on September 14, 2014
Nice shoe for the price. Good quality and the color is great!
on March 21, 2016
They look great shipped on time, great work