Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 3, 2013
Comfortable and of high quality. Seems true to size. Not overly baggy nor tight for somebody with a slender build. Nice distressed wash! Diesel has become my staple for jeans.
on February 19, 2013
diesel makes the best fitting jeans, they look great. they feel great too, like a second skin. the denim is soft yet has a nice weight to it
on November 16, 2012
Was looking for a nice pair of more expensive jeans and started my search. In this era of hipsters and skinny jeans, finding a straight leg pair of jeans seemed to be difficult unless you wanted a pair of Wranglers! After enabling all of the style/size filters on Amazon it was apparent that my choices would be limited. Leave it to Diesel to save the day. Great looking jeans, nice fit, and quality construction.
on October 4, 2012
I bought Diesel Men's Larkee 888B Regular Straight Leg Jean, Denim, 30x30 for myself.
It's High quality material. I like the button fly.
on December 4, 2013
The quality is superior to what I expected, is fits wonderful and the color in precisely what I just wanted.
on April 30, 2015
The jeans I received were darker then the jeans being advertised. They were too long.
VINE VOICEon November 28, 2012
These are by far my favorite jeans. I wear them all the time (and they're wearing out :( )

They aren't that stretchy so make sure you order your true size, but other than that, they're great. Skinny leg jeans may be the style, but I can't even get my thigh in a lot of those pants (humblebrag: I have pretty muscular thighs). Plus I think they make you look like chicken legs.

I love these jeans, I love how they look, women tend to love how they look. Enough said. Boys wear low rise skinny jeans, men wear these.
on July 9, 2014
cool!!!!!!!!
on December 29, 2012
They came fast.

Look like what I expected.

They fit great!

I feel sexy wearing them which is what I was looking for. hahaha
on July 25, 2013
This is my first Diesel. It's fits as expected. Love its unique wash. I will definitely get more Diesel in the future.