5.0 out of 5 stars I think most guys will understand this review...
Published 13 months ago by Rob B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for those with conventional male genitalia
I had hopes for these when I first took them out of the shipping bag: High quality packaging, what appeared to be a nice cut, and a comfortable waistband. These would be the jeans I wear to work when I have to work late, or on weekends, or so I thought.

Published 11 months ago by Ripoff Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars I think most guys will understand this review..., December 14, 2013
I have been on the quest for the "perfect" fitting jean for all my life...and I am 44. Wellllll....I finally found the pair that fits me perfectly. I am not a brand snob and could give a crap less who makes it. But...like anything...if you want something that fits better...well you have to pay a little more. No, these aren't crazy expensive, but they are more than your usual gap jeans. They fit nice and snug in the crotch and butt. Not as super tight in the legs, but not baggy at all...and not tight in the calves. Here are my measurements....go get a tape measure and compare along with me! I am 6'2", 205. I normally wear about a 34x34. I ordered both the 33x34 and 34x34 and found the 33x34 fit best. I have thinner legs, so hopefully this will help someone out there. My thighs measure 22.5" to 23"....my calves about 14.5" and my butt (took the tape measure and put in middle of butt and went around to front)... about 40". Also, this color 0088Z is exactly what I was looking for in a dark dress jean. Perfect with sport coats and nice shoes!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for those with conventional male genitalia, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Diesel Men's Larkee Regular Straight-Leg Jean 0088Z (Apparel)

The minute I buttoned them I realized that there was literally no room in the crotch for my boys. NONE. These were so nice in every other way that I, in good faith, tried "repositioning", to no avail.

In summary, if you have very tiny privates, these might be for you. If not, I would continue the search. (I ended up with Levis 511 selvedge jeans, and the boys and I are both happy with that decision.)

3.0 out of 5 stars watch your crotch!, April 24, 2013
Great jeans all around and they actually fit my thighs perfectly. But I can't keep them because the waistline is too low and there is no space for my junk... Sitting is painful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, December 27, 2012
These Diesel jeans are a great price and the fit is perfect.
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for Diesel jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jean!, May 7, 2013
Doesn't need to say anything about this jean. It is a Diesel. Great jean! I will definitely get more stuffs from this brand.

2.0 out of 5 stars This pair of jeans NOT made in Italy, as advertized by Amazon above, February 12, 2014
The pair of jeans I received was not manufactured in Italy, as advertized. They are clearly stamped, "Made in Morocco."

1.0 out of 5 stars Are these really Diesel Jeans?, May 20, 2013
The stitching looked awful. The fit was miserable. They were not even remotely close to the style or fit of my prior Diesel Larkee jeans. I've since received a pair of Safado's that looked 100% better, but the fit was off in an entirely different way. I'm of the mind that Diesel jeans are being made by unauthorized parties with poor fit/quality or that Diesel simply allows too many sources of manufacturing with varying quality--Italy, Tunisia, Romania. These were listed as Italian and were far and away the worst of 3. My Larkee's from Tunisia fit perfect, but I expect others would disagree. Again, there seems to a quality issue or a knock off issue. Thankfully, Amazon is wonderful with returns to date of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 20, 2014
These are extremely comfortable and fit perfectly. Diesel tends to run a little bit large, normally I wear a 32x32 in most jeans (lucky brand, AG, 7's), but I wear a 31x30 in these. The 32's are extremely large in the waste for me, and the 32 length drags on the ground. Overall, the fit, feel, and look of these is awesome. I would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Jeans!, March 17, 2013
Johari Taylor (Brisbane, Queensland Australia) - See all my reviews
I have been meaning to buy a pair of Diesel jeans for a long time and boy can I say that they are a lot more comfortable than the usual Levis and Lees I get (they also cost a lot more too). I was lucky to get these on special, but even at normal price I wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Jeans, December 21, 2013
I just got these jeans, and they fit great. You get a nice straight leg look that doesn't make you look like someone who is trying to wear 'skinny' jeans like a child.

The color is good too. They are a smidge bit longer than most 32" jeans I buy, buy this is a plus for me. YMMV.

Highly recommended.