5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Diesel jeans
I have been a fan of DIESEL jeans for quite some time now. Since I had purchased Larkee before I knew its fit and what size to order. The Denim is really lite and feels great.

Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst quality jeans I have ever seen
The jeans legs are of different sizes. The left one is sewn crookedly. Stitches are placed asymmetrically. Did not expect such poor quality from the well-known brand.
Published 5 months ago by Nikolai Sliadnev

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Diesel jeans, October 29, 2014

CAUTION: First time DIESEL buyers beware. Jeans sizes run large on Diesel brand. For example a SIZE 32 is not actually 32 inches when measured by tape. Its about a size bigger measuring in around 34 inches. So if you are used to other brands that have true to fit sizing be cautious while buying online. Its recommended to buy one size smaller when compared to the same in LEVIS.

I am size 32 in LEVIS, which works out to SIZE 31 in DIESEL jeans.

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst quality jeans I have ever seen, September 12, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Diesel Jeans, November 24, 2014
I would give this product 0 stars if I could. Im pretty sure what I received was a pair of wranglers was some diesel jean components sown on. Ive worked in enough high end retail stores to know quality in aparrel when I see it. These were a joke. There was no micro stitching on the inseam tag, not to mention the commanche head on the inside tag was printed black like their standard trademark. Also, the inseam tag didn't even say where these were made. Sketchy. Understand that when you order something from Amazon it can sometimes be from a 3rd party seller, which if you are not aware of what you are buying you could very well be wasting your money. If you are new to the fashion world and have ordered these jeans you probably couldnt tell the difference. Especially if youve never paid full price for a pair or bought them from a diesel store. My advice, just do your homework before investing money on jeans sold from a 3rd party.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent choice, July 1, 2014
I like it so much.. it's fit and the colour was very good the quality ether was good I think it's excellent choice for me. Thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 14, 2014
very nice jeans and within expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diesel make the best jeans!, November 16, 2014
Matthew Kettle (Lake Worth, Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
Always a risk to buy jeans online, but I know the cut and own a couple of pairs of these already, so I knew what I was getting. Diesel make the best jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Deisel Larkee, Awesome, November 27, 2014
I love Deisel jeans, especially the Larkee line, they fit perfectly. One of the biggest advantages is that they fit normal people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 15, 2014
Nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 1, 2014
Excellent jeans.and fit well!

4.0 out of 5 stars 超赞的, May 19, 2014
waist 2 size smaller than levis, a little bit longer for length.
but excellent after all, look forward for another promotion~