5.0 out of 5 stars awsome jeans!
No more to say...nice fabric, nicely fitted. Fisrt, I was not sure how good they would fit, since you don't try it on...but I gave it a shot thinking that in the worst case scenario, I would have to do some tailor adjustments...I was wrong, didn't have to adjust anything. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a classy jean.
Published on December 16, 2012 by mario

3.0 out of 5 stars great pair of Jeans BUT look out for the prestressed areas
Published on December 11, 2012 by Dylan Bost

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome jeans!, December 16, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars great pair of Jeans BUT look out for the prestressed areas, December 11, 2012
Bummer, now I know why you can't buy these anymore.. After about 2 months of normal wear the "Prestressed" went all the way STRESSED. The small worn areas on one knee completely opened up to a hole. Ugh and after I could return. Beware. ------ First review was-----I Loved the Diesel Quratt Relaxed Straight Leg Jean, but they have discontinued. These are very close to the same fit. I bought the exact size I wear in the Quratt and the fit very well. I like them more than the older version now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Skiney Jeans, August 1, 2013
When I put these on I felt as if I was wearing skinny jeans. I own another pair of these pants in a 34 and these were a 36 and I felt like I was wearing my fiancee's pant by mistake. If you love the feeling of jeans hugging you really tight, that is if you have muscular legs, then these are for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and great fit!, April 7, 2013
These fir very nicely and are of excellent quality.

I have a smaller waist but larger legs from exercising. Often I have to get either very baggy style jeans or a bigger size to be comfortable. These fit me at the waist but still give me room to move. They are my new favorite jean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diesel jeans, December 6, 2012
This pair of jeans feel and fit like a charm I wear this jeans with my Frye boots and I love the way it looks on me,nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jeans, October 22, 2012
If you can get past the sticker shock, these are a really nice pair of jeans. Good fit, and seem to be of substantial quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, March 29, 2013
Diesel is I have always trusted brand, because I was fat, so every time looking for big size, comfortable, very good buying experience

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Diesel quality, March 13, 2013
I have been using diesel larkee-relaxed jeans for several years, and never had a problem with them. I bought here because they were at a real good price, but the quality is not the same. The fith time I wore them they tore apart in the inseam, I recomend you to buy them in a Diesel store where the quality is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, December 18, 2012
These jeans were exactly what I wanted. They were a perfect fit and as a gift they were excited to get them.