5.0 out of 5 stars COOL SHOES!!
I read reviews before buying and some people said they run a bit small. I wear a 12 so I bought size 13 and they fit great! Size 12 would probably of fit but may have been a touch tight but I'm sure they would have broke in and felt fine. Size 13 works great for me!
Published 11 months ago by RocketMan

1.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and sharp
Looks fabulous
Fits well and its on the Slim side unlike the other diesel sneakers I have.
You can dress it up or wear them over shorts.
They give you the boot feel because of the good leather but they are light and comfortable.
They were so good that my buddy returned his invasion high tops :-)

I am just adding an update to the product that...
Published 15 months ago by Charles Bronson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and sharp, October 10, 2013
Looks fabulous
Fits well and its on the Slim side unlike the other diesel sneakers I have.
You can dress it up or wear them over shorts.
They were so good that my buddy returned his invasion high tops :-)

I am just adding an update to the product that I received. The shoe is amazing but don't buy it from amazon please. The one that I purchased started falling apart after 2 weeks and I went to the diesel store to see if they have a suggestion. When I looked at the original product I could see a difference in the finish. The one that I purchased off of amazon had weird tags and the stitches were different from the original one. You will notice this only if you have an eye for detail. This was my first horrible experience with a purchase from amazon. I returned it and I will be picking the same one from the diesel store. I strongly believe that this was a knockoff or a defective piece. I highly recommend buying it at the store or inspecting it against the original one before you start using it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy on and off!!, March 29, 2014
My wonderful girlfriend surprised me with a pair of these sneakers, let me say it put a smile on my face!! The reason she bought me these sneakers was for the easy to remove zipper future on the side. Guess you can say I take a while to put my shoes on.

The quality of the shoe is not bad, it came nicely package without damage. The reason I gave it 2 stars is:

1. The zipper does get stuck at times
2. The rubber at the bottom is peeling back (only wore 3 times so far)
3. Even though it has a zipper on the side you still have to unlace it to get your foot in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sneaker But very small fit, November 1, 2013
well built, made of good quality materials. Only gripe is the shoe fits very small. Got a size 12 and my toes are very compressed, very tight fit. buy a size larger especially if you have wide feet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoe, but started falling apart after two weeks of use, August 6, 2014
Chuck (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This shoe looked and felt great, but unfortunately as another reviewer mentioned they fall apart very easily. After two weeks of use, the back "Diesel" label on the sole started deteriorating, and the leather near the laces is showing signs of distress. I wish I could upload photos, but can't here. No luck reaching out to Amazon on this, the seller essentially told me that I could return them for an "evaluation", but that if it's judged to be a "manufacturer's defect", they won't be accepted for a refund.

Really dissatisfied with my customer experience on this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars funky but not too comfortable, August 1, 2014
it fits me ok. i wear 8 for New balance, Nike, Asics etc 7.5 for oxfords so this size is ok.

the zip is handy when taking on and off the shoe. however, it is not entirely comfortable compared to my tigers when i wear the same socks. For some reason, there is a squishy sound when i walk. will have to wear it more.

right now it's feeling like a ok buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, July 13, 2014
i like it but it's heavy little bit

5.0 out of 5 stars COOL SHOES!!, February 25, 2014
They look awesome and are extremely comfortable! Lace up shoes with zippers are truly the way to go as you can adjust the strings to exactly the right tension and when you need to take the shoes off you can just leave the laces alone and zip and unzip rather than having to tie or untie your shoes every time lol.... I know it may sound a bit lazy but it's very practical and stylish at the same time!!
I got them in the white kind of an off white I guess and they look awesome and have a tailored fit... They are definitely worth the full price of $150.00!! I paid a bit less than $100.00, I forget exactly but am happy with the deal and like the shoes a lot!!
I would say buy them!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, December 31, 2013
Shoes fit too snug... We are exchanging for a larger pair. I am hoping they will fit since they do not offer 1/2 sizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cool looking shoes, with a minor drawback!, September 16, 2014
These shoes are very cool and good looking and decent to walk in, however the zipper on my right shoe is somehow rubbing my leg, so I must wear them with high socks. Maybe this is a temporary thing until they get used to my foot ;-) and I imagine this wouldn't be a problem for other people. Highly recommend them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking shoe, September 1, 2014
Good looking shoe. What I didn't like is that the Paloma/Black pair are not at soft and supple as the Castlerock/Coffee Bean pair I own. I wear the Castlerocks ALL THE TIME. Out on the town and to the gym. These look good, but are a bit stiff. I'd recommend these.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›