5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch
Published on May 27, 2011 by Clint Wells

2.0 out of 5 stars It's much larger than I imagined
In all the pictures I really liked the watch. And even when it arrived had it been half the size I would have loved it. But it's huge! It was larger than my 18yr old son's wrist. I guess it is just better suited for very large men.
Published 11 months ago by kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch, May 27, 2011
This review is from: Diesel Men's DZ7194 SBA White Watch (Watch)
This watch is truly Super Bad Ass, I bought this watch and love it, its definitely an attention getter, conversation starter and well worth the price, its a much more expensive looking watch that what the price tag says. I have gotten numerous compliments on this watch, would definitely recommend. The watch is super heavy and well made, very solid construction which is what you want out of an oversized watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, not so great band!, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Diesel Men's DZ7194 SBA White Watch (Watch)
Love, love, love this watch! that being said, I do not care for how short the diesel brand bands are for their watches. They are watch bands seem to be relatively small compared to companies like Seiko or Invicta.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Christmas and I just know he's absoultely going to love this watch, December 7, 2014
This review is from: Diesel Men's DZ7194 SBA White Watch (Watch)
Bought this watch for my boyfriend for Christmas and I just know he's absoultely going to love this watch. It has a very big face, if you're not looking for a watch with a big face I don't recommend this watch to be the right one for you! If you are looking for a big face white watch this is the perfect watch for you! When I received the watch everything was perfect and working properly. This watch met every expectation I had! This would be a great gift for your boyfriend/husband.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Diesel Men's DZ7194 SBA White Watch (Watch)
Love it Love it Love it!!!!excellent watch...eye catcher and very cool

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love and it's not mine lol, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Diesel Men's DZ7194 SBA White Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for my fiance for our anniversary and it is great! He loves it so much and so do I but of course it's his gift. This watch doesn't disappoint not one bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diesel Men's DZ7194 SBA White Watch, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Diesel Men's DZ7194 SBA White Watch (Watch)
I love this watch and it came with the kool looking box for it's packaging. Sometimes the images of the product displayed are not what you pay for, so when this new watch arrived exactly as it was pictured I was very happy. However the kool box was not pictured among the other pictures of this product,

I purchase a different watch on amazon before and when it arrived, it came with a different box and I had to contact the actual watch company to have them mail me the box that was among the pictures I looked at on amazon. Some details like that vary from item to item on amazon.com so you before you purchase you really need to double check with amazon that what is pictured is what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Diesel Men's DZ7194 SBA White Watch (Watch)
i loved the watch people just look at it. they ask where i get such a big nice watch. great job diesel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Diesel Men's DZ7194 SBA White Watch (Watch)
My Fiancé loves this watch. I bought it for his valentines day gift. The watch is very big in size so if you're buying this watch make sure it's for a large man.

4.0 out of 5 stars I 'm not sure if this is real Diesel watch, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Diesel Men's DZ7194 SBA White Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch few days ago and I am happy with it so far. However, comparing the watch with the same model posted in Diesel website, you will see the 3- small ring in the clock at the right side has dark circle around the 3-small rings.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's much larger than I imagined, January 2, 2014