5.0 out of 5 stars yummy
Yes! Do you want to look hot? I am fair down there:p and these give off a nice tight look and show my front and back assets well! I own lots of them and almost the whole collection! Recommend 100% DO IT! :)
Published 4 months ago by Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars $ The price is High
I like it, but the price is high for just one peace. I though it coms as a package 3 or 2 set at lest.
Published 8 months ago by shujaa

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, April 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, May 6, 2014
this is relatively expensive but it is the best i have ever bought very comfortable. highly recommended. The band around the waist is little thick ... but over all great underwear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite underwear, March 21, 2014
My new favorite underwear. Expensive, yes, but the fit and quality is well worth it. Consider ordering a size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, March 5, 2014
Feels great, soft, washes well, my husband wants more, I re- ordered them twice already. Wish they had more basic colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 26, 2014
Bought these and was not sure what I would be getting. They are very, very comfortable. They don't stretch out after a few hours and they hold everything in place.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't mind em a bit tighter, but they're comfy., January 6, 2014
The big tag in the back... Not sure why that's needed. But overall, pretty good. I wish they made me look like the model in the picture when I wore them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diesel, December 28, 2013
Great item for the right price. Will buy more diesel boxers. Recommended item for a more muscular look. 4/5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits great!, December 26, 2013
It's very comfortable and fits great. There's no riding up or bulging. My only complaint is that there should be a little more room for the package, its a bit flat there. It kinda made up for it with the small amount of elasane in the material (as it stretches). So overall, great boxer trunks. Would definitely recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars $ The price is High, December 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable boxer pants I've tried, December 14, 2013
Sabako (San Mateo, CA) - See all my reviews
I've tried many other brands' boxer pants in the past. And ever since I bought this, I've only been buying this over and over. DIESEL makes very comfortable underwear.

Diesel Men's Kory Boxer Trunk