Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD Kids Edition Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day

on March 12, 2014
I've bought 31 size (according size chart), but they are too large for this size.
I have centimeter ruler at home, and actual waist length is 88 cm (34.65 in).

You can see how they look at me if you select "denim/blue" color at 2nd picture.// UPDATE: They've updated this 2nd picture, so the new one is not large at all.

They are very large for me at this area. Other reviewer said 28 size fits perfect. May be there is some differences.

But in overall, these shorts are very stylish and feels great. I want to buy size 30, and sell this (31).
on November 29, 2013
These shorts are really nice! I'm a 28 waist and ordered a 28 and they fit perfectly so they didn't run too small or too big. They went a little below my knee which shortens my already short bod but I just folded them up like in the pic. Awesome shorts to get if you're thinking about it and aren't sure.
on October 27, 2014