5.0 out of 5 stars Wish they had 11.5
I wear an 11.5 in most shoes (Vans, Reebok, Globe, Brooks) and since there was no option for 11.5, I purchased size 12. The shoes fit just a little big but it's nothing that I think is going to affect the comfort of the shoe. This is the second pair of Diesel shoes I have owned and I have never been disappointed.
Published 11 months ago by Brenton Lange

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great.
The sole feels funny because of the tread pattern and there is not much sole comfort. I have had better Diesels before.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great., April 21, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars It looks good, but it makes my feet hurt., April 14, 2014
I have the right size for my foot, but nonetheless this shoe has little to no support and it makes my feet hurt. The heel doesn't seem to fit quite right either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish they had 11.5, April 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Diesel shoes, March 20, 2014
Super comfortable! Light weight but sturdy. Will end up buying the other colors as this is a awesome price. Very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars They are good, December 16, 2013
Shoes are good but they are a little bigger than other models. Just make sure you get .5 size smaller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!!, June 14, 2014
Original good product but the sizes are a little smaller pedi July 1 and q 40 and 7 am is still 39 in these shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!!!!!!, June 3, 2014
Well made shoe.....very comfortable. Soft leather. This is a very good deal compared to retail. I will definitely buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy again, May 20, 2014
Bought these shoes not long ago and have worn them maybe 15 times. Noticed today that the back bottom piece of the rubber is coming apart from the sole. I do not even want to know what these would look like if they were any where close to a daily wear.

I have noticed the last few Diesel shoes I have purchased have started coming apart in the same location as well, just not as quick as these. I have purchased Diesel shoes for years but it looks like due to the build quality lately that will come to an abrupt end.

1.0 out of 5 stars One month after purchase the shoe is falling a part., May 16, 2014
Unfortunately the sole on my left shoe is starting to come off and I have only had the shoe for one month. Really disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOne better, May 15, 2014
The best casual street shoes on market. Diesel brand is the best in the word. Comfort and quality is unmatched. fast shipping and competitive pricing

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›